The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 70948

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail smiled at Ecco as he asked his question. "Nope...both of them are too evenly matched...so...let's get this started!" He commented
He then stepped forward as it seemed both Pearl and Twiz were ready to race. "Okay, get ready....GO!" he shouted as he dove into the water and watched Pearl take off...as best she could underwater

~~~

Sky giggled at Rory's question.
"We caught all kinds...it was fun and kinda easy too!" she said with a smile as she bit into another fish.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So I'll just take a few," Rory shrugged, grabbing tasty-looking ones.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso looked at how the race began, he stood up and began cheering Greg, Twiz and Pearl.

Racnar is slowly eating the fish, he is happy to be with Sky, and he is also very happy to see her eating as well. He stopped eating for a little bit, taking a deep breathe as he began looking at the race in the distance. - "I wonder... who would win... that race."

OOC: Edited post. I forgot a participant of the race, if I forgot another one, please let me know :confused .

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As the race continued Pearl began to pull ahead of Twiz, and she turned and commented by saying, "Come on pick up the pace! Unless you wanna lose!"

Longtail who was still underwater tracking the race, had to keep from laughing or he might swallow too much water. But still Pearl's remark was funny.

Sky continued to eat the fish she held in her claw and looked over at the water with a smile.
"I don't know, but I'm sure it will be fun." She then noticed his deep breathing...and she was concerned. "Are you alright?" she asked.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Greg dashed ahead, gaining a small lead.

~~~~~~~~~`

Veil noticed Longtail under the water and laughed. "I don't even wanna know," he said to himself.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm...trying" despite knowing Pearl was just teasing him, Twiz answered back. It was still fun nonetheless and he smiled, but he'd found that trying to swim fast didn't always go as well as just swimming.

He took a deep breath and dove down under water to see if maybe swimming just underwater for a bit would gain him a lead rather than half on top and half bottom like he'd been. It worked somewhat and he caught up to Pearl for a bit here and there, but Greg was still ahead.

Then Twiz had to come up for a breath and dive back down to try and gain his almost catching up again.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"This race is sure interesting!" - Cayso said as he began running to catch up with the participants and to see more of the race.

Racnar looked back at Sky a bit of shyly. - "I am fine, it was... nothing... thank you." - He replied making a smile, he may have got tired by swimming, happily it was only a light pain that should pass soon.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I...can...do....this!" Greg panted, running as fast as possible.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz noticed his spurt of almost catching up was waning and he puffed, trying to keep it up, but began to fall back behind a bit. "Aw darn it!" he said, struggling to catch back up.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was swimming at a medium pace keeping up with the others. He noticed Twiz's new strategy for swimming and how it seemed to work for him, and he also noticed Pearl was falling behind too as Greg had taken the lead.
"This is getting interesting...uh-oh...I need air!" Longtail then came to the surface and took a deep breath and smiled as he dove back under to keep up with the race.

Sky smiled as she heard Racnar.
"Alright, as long as you are sure it's okay."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The finish line was visible.

"I can do this!" Greg called loudly.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Noticing he was in a good positoin to take second...maybe even first...Twiz tried to put on a burst of speed and out swim Greg to the finish line, but he was starting to get tired, "just a few more strokes..." he thought...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Legs don't fail me now," Greg strained....crossing the finish line!

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso kept on running, following the race as it is near completion. - "They are fast, but that makes this race better." - he ran some more, trying to get nearer the finish line, and see how they get there.

Racnar looked at Sky and smiled back at her, but he was thinking. - "She is so nice, I don't have the courage to tell her I am not sure if I am fine."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It hasn't ended yet, but it will finish every second!." - Cayso replied to Myra as he reached the proposed finish line for the race.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pearl at this moment didn't really care who won the race now, she was just having too much fun, and she could see well that Greg had already crossed the finish line, and now it was her and Twiz trying to gain a lead to take second place.

Longtail stopped swimming and pulled himself up onto the grass and smiled as he watched both Pearl and Twiz continue to swim.
"I do wonder who will win?"

Sky continued to smile as she turned her head and watched the end of the race.
However she was thinking to herself, I really do hope Racnar is alright....I wouldn't want anything to happen to him.'

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Although it put him a bit behind too notice such, Twiz noticed that now it was either himself or Pearl who would win and they were all but neck and neck. He'd already done better than he thought he would, so he wasn't too wrapped up in who won either, yet he noticed the finish line coming up and, focusing on that, swam across, then popped his head up, spit water and asked, "So, who took seconds, I...didn't even notice" he gave a small giggle.