The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68446

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Pearl giggled and said aloud, "I don't know, but I'm sure someone saw which one of us crossed first."

Longtail walked over to Pearl and Twiz.
"Well that was one really close race...and not to play favorites...but Twiz won...just barely."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"That was a great race indeed. And Longtail is right about who arrived first." - Cayso said and then asked to the competitors - "How are you all feeling?, too tired or something?."

Racnar tried to stand up, see if that could make him feel better, but not really since that made him feel dizzy. - "Ohh.. I-I thought of taking a look how the race ended... but maybe not." - He sat down again. - "You can go if you wish Sky."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I...I did?" Twiz looked shocked, then grinned. "Yay!" he cheered, then looked a bit ashamed and smiled over at Pearl, "Um, good race" he held out his wing to shake.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It was a good race indeed, not bad for the ones that just learned how to swim." - Cayso said as he grinned at both Twiz and Pearl.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll be sure to compete in the next one," Chomper smiled.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz smiled, "Yeah, I know, that's why I'm still kinda surprised...so, what should we do now?" he asked.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso looked at Twiz - "Maybe, you and Pearl should get out of the water for a little bit, you are both getting to be good swimmers, but you cannot overdo it." - He then looked at Greg. - "So, how are you feeling Greg?, are you tired or something?"

Racnar sat down again. - "Been sick stinks. I wish I can get to be more healthy." - He then layed down in the grass and began looking at the sky again... the mere name of it made him think about Sky again, and he blushed.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah..." the belly dragger replied with a yawn. "It's getting dark anyways, I'm going to go to sleep."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso looked up - "Wow, I didn't realize it was getting dark already. Time sure pass too fast when you are having fun."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, you're probably right" Twiz said, climbing out, "don't want to stay in so long that I actually become more swimmer than flyer" he giggled, before yawning himself.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hehehe, that would be strange indeed." - Cayso said, and the he sighed - "Well, it seems we all need to get some sleep now, I'll go now check on my brother." - Then the Fast-biter kid went to where his brother and Sky were.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pearl pulled herself from the water giggling about the race.
"that was fun! I have to do that again some time. Maybe with you longtail?"

Longtail blushed and quickly hid his face behind his wing.
"Uhh...sure Pearl...that sounds great." he commented still hiding his face.

Sky at the moment looked over at Racnar and blushed as she smiled and asked, "Isn't our world wonderful to see?"

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Racnar returned his sight to see directly at Sky. - "Indeed it is, we can only try to imagine all the beautiful things that are."

Then Cayso arrived where Racnar and Sky are. - "It seems you two are having a nice time!. But it is already getting late. So, Sky you don't mind if I borrow my brother until tomorrow?." - Cayso said that part with a wide smile. - "I bet tomorrow we will all can have some more fun."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smiled, looking at the group.
"Yeah.  I bet we will"
He said, brightly...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: Thank you for reviving the rpg StarfallRaptor, I waited for a month to see a reply.

IC:Cayso nodded to Dante - "Yes, you are right. I am glad things returned to normal... or more than normal."

Racnar stood up. - "I ate enough, and that was an amazing fishing... I-I hope we will get to do that again soon." - He told Sky and blushed, he then waved good-bye to her as both brothers went back to their herd.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz shook himself off, "Still, that swimming this is addicting" he admitted.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sky smiled and waved back as Racnar and Cayso walked away.
"I can't wait to see what fun we have tomorrow then." she whispered to herself.

Longtail smiled and laughed as well as he stepped back and asked, "Well...then if swimming is so fun...lets try diving tomorrow! I'm still new at that...and the last time I tired I almost drowned."

Sky then stepped over to her younger brother.
"Well then I guess I'll have to watch out for you then. Don't want you getting hurt." she commented with a giggle.

Longtail could only blush in embarrassment.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, you make almost drowning sound fun or something" Twiz grimaced.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed.
"No drowning isn't fun at all...I'm just saying how it happened."

Sky smiled and replied, "Well in any case we should be getting some more sleep?"

Longtail nodded and yawned as he felt tired suddenly. "Okay..lets get some sleep."