The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time: Sharpteeth Adventures

brekclub85 · 1564 · 68400

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah" Twiz agreed, "sleep sounds like a good thing" he glanced about to find a good tree in this new place

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled at Tyra.
"Yeah...Sleep sounds good right now, doesn't it, Tyra?"
He said, wrapping his tail around hers...

Dante nodded.
"We're all tired.  Let's hit the sack"
He chuckled, curling up and shutting his eyes...

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I-I cannot stop thinking about her." - Racnar said to Cayso, almost like a whisper.

"She is very cute, and she does look far more centered than her brother (Longtail)." - Cayso placed an arm around his brother's shoulders. - "Tomorrow there will be plenty of time for you two to play again."

Both Fast-biters found their place to sleep in the nest and began sleeping.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail and Sky finding their father and brother soon enough the four of them cuddled together and began to sleep. However Sky continued to think about Racnar as she whispered to herself. "He is...rather cute. Perhaps tomorrow I'll tell a few stories."

Pearl for her part had found a nice tree and settled there for the night.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso and Racnar were sleeping in their nest... at least they should be.
"Are you... still awake Cayso?" - Racnar asked as he was whispering to not wake up their parents.

"Yes, I am still here" - the bigger brother replied.

"I-I was thinking, in talking with Sky... tomorrow." - Racnar said with a more shyly voice

"About what?" - Cayso asked with curiosity, as he is more awakened now.

"I-I like her... a lot. But she should look for someone else to be her friend, it will... not be the best... for her to be around me."

"And why do you say that Racnar?, what make you think she or me... or anybody else accepting you from thinking that way?" - Cayso asked.

Racnar delayed a bit to reply to that. - "Because... I want her to be happy... I don't want to hurt her, I don't want her to see me.... dying."

Cayso couldn't believe what he was hearing, he took a breathe before standing up and laying down again next to his brother so he could cuddle him. - "I will not let that to happen. Never. You will be alright." - He could only see Racnar closing his eyes again and he saw him to fall asleep in an uneasy dream. Cayso stared at Racnar for a while. - "I will find a way to cure you..." - the kid thought to himself as he was slipping into sleep.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled, cuddled up to Tyra, and whispered
"I love you"
Softly to her...

Dante smiled, looking up at the clear night sky.
"It's really gorgeous out tonight..."
He sighed happily...

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz soon found himself just such a tree as that he was looking for and settled down.

((I lost track, is this the thread where Misty would be with her mom and dad? Just finding my characters again :D))

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
((Ah, thanks))

Misty glanced to Soul and hers and Rita's parents, "Um...do you guy sleep too...having been, you know from...there?" she asked as she saw night was here.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Up there," Julie responded, "We only slept if we wanted to."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soul stopped walking as she suddenly felt the need for sleep, and her body aching from the journey finally taking their toll. "Oh dear...it seems I've forgotten how badly the living need sleep...including myself." She then turned to Misty and smiled. "Now that we are outside the Great Beyond, yes...we do need sleep, so if anyone else is as tired as I am, I suggest we settle down for the night."

~~~

However Sky couldn't sleep, she was worried about Racnar. She knew he was strong in spirit, and that was good, but she could see even when he wasn't in physical pain he was still suffering...and that made her sad. She quietly stepped away from the rest of her sleeping family and stepped over to Cayso and Racnar as she noted both of them were sound asleep and curled herself next to them and finally fell asleep.

Pearl continued to sleep peacefully and smiled as she dreamt about Longtail and her other friends having fun.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soul nodded tiredly.
"That's good. Young ones like you need their sleep." she commented with a yawn.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think I'll doze off too," Julie added, relaxing her eyes.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah...I guess" Misty tried to not sound as tired as she was as she yawned. Windy chuckled, "What it is about you kid's hating sleep, I'll never know" she said as she scooped her daughter up and found a spot to settle her down at.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Cayso is a light sleeper and he noted someone else was there, but since he felt no danger he just waited for a moment before opening his eyes, it was Sky who was now curled next to his brother. He smiled after seeing her but he said nothing to not disturb her and then Cayso decided to get some sleep, thinking in the great surprise Racnar will get when he wakes up in the morning.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile