The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Casual LBT Roleplay, anyone?

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Yo! It's been awhile since I've done forum-based roleplaying but I thought I'd do an interest check for an all-levels canon LBT RP, and maybe throw around ideas for such a thread :D

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A canon based LBT RP? That sounds interesting.  :MommaSmile

Sharpely

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Right?  :)littlefoot I know I'd like to do one with preexisting characters but I don't have a concrete plot idea lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Ah, I see. XD Do you have any ideas for what characters are allowed to appear? If it's all canon characters I can think of may scenarios that may result from it.  :bestsharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Right?  :)littlefoot I know I'd like to do one with preexisting characters but I don't have a concrete plot idea lol

Well, which characters do you think you'd like to include in this? Tell me your favorites, and I'll throw some plot ideas out there! :chompysmile

Sharpely

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Well, which characters do you think you'd like to include in this? Tell me your favorites, and I'll throw some plot ideas out there! :chompysmile
Ah, I see. XD Do you have any ideas for what characters are allowed to appear? If it's all canon characters I can think of may scenarios that may result from it.  :bestsharptooth

Awesome awesome  :lol: For sure the main gang (I'd personally like to be either Cera or Petrie), either doing something in the valley or dealing with a conflict that requires them to go on some journey. Thoughts?