The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

"Unused" fanfiction ideas

(1/12) > >>

The Chronicler:
If I'm like many fanfiction writers here on GoF, then that means we've frequently come up with some great ideas for a fanfiction, but have simply been unable to get around to writing them due to time constraints or other reasons. I'm starting this topic so we can possibly share these ideas. I'm talking about cases where you feel like you have an excellent idea that a lot of people would love to read, but you fear you may never get around to actually writing them out. Mention your ideas here, and who knows, maybe another person might be willing to help you work on it.

I'll start off with something simple I've had in mind for some time: This is for a relatively short fanfic that features Pterano and Petrie's father. Since I'm hopeful that someone here would be willing to write this one, I'll try not to reveal too much of the plot. Basically, Pterano and Petrie's father have been best friends since they were little kids, but that friendship is threatened when Petrie's father finds out why he and his family have been kept separate for so long. (To contrast with Pterano's British accent, I was thinking of Petrie's father having an American accent. :lol ) If anyone is willing to write a fanfic based on this idea, please let me know and I'll tell you everything I've come up with so far.

Anyone else have potential fanfiction ideas they would like to share?

DarkHououmon:
I had thought, for some time years ago, to write a prequel to Out Of The Shadows called Descent, which would have chronicled Chomper's life growing up in Fortress Valley.

vonboy:
That sounds interesting, Chronicler, but I'll wait and see if anyone else wants to do it first. :DD

Dr. Curzon:
Well, I had this story idea that... Well...

It's about the Great Valley having, sort of like a "life source", or something magical that controls the growth of plants so they stay abundant, and the same thing for the water. The only problem is, it can revive spirits back to life. What happens when this "thing" is stolen to revive an evil spirit who wants to take over the world? Two members of our favorite gang will try to stop him, and they meet a new friend along the way. Will they succeed?

This is sort of like the story I'm making with my friends, but it's in the human world, so making a conversion is hard. Try to make a story out of it, if it isn't done yet.

vonboy:
Hmm, I'll just throw out a PAST-O-RAMA idea I had from before I even started writing it, that I'm sure I'm never going to use.

It would have basically involved the meteor that took out the dinosaur's. The Professor finds out that it's coming soon, but he wouldn't be able to tell anyone about it. It would have been a kinda interesting conflict, where he could save the Great Valley, but he doesn't want to, as it would alter history and make it where he never existed. The solution would be for him to find another planet for all of them to live on, and just leave them there.

It was just a crazy idea, really, but if anyone wants to try going with it, be my guest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version