Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Sound Off!

Favorite album?

(1/3) > >>

Bruton the Iguanodon:
What's the greatest album ever made, in your opinion?

I consider Sheryl Crow's 1993 record, Tuesday Night Music Club, to be it, or at least a contender.

jansenov:
Slayer's Hell Awaits. I'm not kidding.

LoyfeCycleProtector:
U2's Joshua Tree

OllyDirectioner:
I think The Beatles album "Revolver" is one of the best albums ever made, and is the predecessor of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, which is widely known as the greatest album of all time.  :smile Also, Rubber Soul is another honorable mention from the Beatles. My other favorite Beatles albums are Please Please Me, A Hard Day's Night, Help!, Magical Mystery Tour, and Abbey Road. :DD

Other Personal faves:

Rumours- Fleetwood Mac
Saturday Night Fever Soundtrack
Rhythm Nation- Janet Jackson
Janet- Janet Jackson
Spice- The Spice Girls
Spiceworld- The Spice Girls (I regret nothing!!!!!!) :smile
Stripped- Christina Aguilera
The Fame + The Fame Monster- Lady Gaga
Teenage Dream- Katy Perry
Born This Way- Lady Gaga
Femme Fatale- Britney Spears
Lotus- Christina Aguilera
Take Me Home- One Direction

Sorry there's a lot  :rolleyes:

Bruton the Iguanodon:
Don't worry, I've got a lot, too.  :exactly

I love Janet Jackson's "Janet" too, but I really love her album "The Velvet Rope". I highly suggest you hear it.

Other favorites of mine include Madonna's "Ray Of Light"...I like "Erotica" and "Bedtime Stories" though, too, cause I can really listen to those all the way through. I also really like Norah Jones' "Come Away with me" and Vanessa Carlton's "Be Not Nobody" (The latter came out just around the time I was getting really into LBT in 2002...before that only the occasional viewing of movie 4---which we owned---a few viewings of movie 5 on TV, and the airing of movie 2 that introduced me to LBT were what my LBT library pretty much consisted of. But I've already written down my story about LBT, which basically includes every single detail about my history with the series.  ;) )

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version