Sharptooth Clan

(1/48) > >>

Gentle Sharptooth:
Sharptooth Clan!

Revised 04/03/2022
Version 8.0
——————————
Welcome

RAWR! Welcome to the Sharptooth Clan. First rule pf Sharptooth Clan is you don’t talk about Sharptooth Clan! Had you for a moment huh?  :bestsharptooth

This is a place for Sharpteeth fans to come together and enjoy all things sharptooth.

———————————————————————————————————

Carno Credo:

*There is no Peace, There is Prey.
There is no weakness, There is Power.
Through Power I create Fear
Through Fear I gain Supremacy.*
-Carno Credo

Alternative Carno Credo:

Another version of Carno Credo:
*There is no timidity, there is tenacity.*
*There is no cowardice, there is bravery*
*through bravery I gain power, through power I create order, through order I gain Supremecy.*

—————————————————————

Prophecy of the Chosenasaur

Legend foretells that one will rise from among our ranks, reform us, and reign forever.

The Prophecy

The Chosensaur shall have the regal hide (purple).
The Chosenasaur will be an orphan.
The Chosenasaur shall break barriers.
The Chosenasaur shall lead the clans into an golden age of glory.
The Chosenasaur shall deliver Sharpteeth from the roaming of the Mysterious Beyond, giving them purpose and a home in the Paradino (paradise).

—————————————————————
Anthem

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8SCt0g329pw

———————————————————————

Role Play

Create a Character sheet and role play in this thread.

Example of a Character Sheet:

Name: Carnie
Species: Carnotaurus
Height: 10 Feet Tall / 3.048 meters
Weight: 6,600 lbs
Eye Color: Amber
Skin Color: Red, Black, and Grey
Notable Marks: Scar near left eye
Backstory:
 Carnie became Sharplord, leader of the Sharptooth Clan after the demise of the Alpha Sharptooth at the hands of the Gang of Five.

The Role Play Aspect of this Clan is not mandatory. You can just chat about all things Sharpteeth instead of playing the RolePlay.

—————————————————

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Classes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharpclaw  :thudstonk

Smaller Species
-Velociraptor, Deinonychus

Sharpclaws are our scouts and most nimble Fighters. They use wits, cunning, and killer claws on both hands and feet in service of the Clan.

Sharptooth  :bestsharptooth
Large Species
-Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Gigantosaurus

The titans, the lords of our clan! Sharpteeth are the captains of our clan. Their size and brawn make them known to all leaf eaters! The ground shakes at their footsteps and the trees splinters at their roar!

Sharpfoot   :whatdidyousay

Medium Species
-Allosaurus, Carnotaurus, and Suchimimus

While the Sharpclaws are fast and can navigate difficult terrain, and the Sharpteeth can crush and swallow foes whole, Sharpfeet are the vanguard of our clan. They have a combo of strong foot claws and a larger mouth, to make them a double threat!

Sharpswimmer  :longneckangry
-Mosasaur, Megaladoon, and etc.

The Navy of our Clan. Sharp Swimmers can dive deep into the Big Water, ensuring Sharptooth supremacy over the seas!

Sharpflyer  :PteranoPlotting
-Pterosaurs

The Airforce of our clan! Mostly comprised of Pterosaurs, Sharpflyers have no contraints save being able to explore the depths of the sea.

—————————————————————————————————————————

:TreeStar Leaf Eaters and 🥚Omnivores:

If you want to be one of the members of the Gang of Seven or a custom Leaf Eater or Omnivore who seeks to aid or challenge our goal.

How To Join?

Updated: 03/21/2021

To join our Clan, you must give your best RAWR! And if you want post your character sheet.

You can post long or short posts, but shorter is what I plan to do. 

RAWR points can still be given for tasks.

—————————————————————-

Titles:

Sharplord
-Lord of the Clan

Sharpnoble
-Those who sit on Carno Council

Sharptooth
-Fully trained predator and warrior.

Sharpolyte
-Being trained in the hunt to become a Sharptooth.

Sharpstalker
-New Member, Intiate.

—————————————————————-

MEMBERS

@Gentle Sharptooth -Carnie The Carnotaurus, Sharplord
@SammyTheSpiketail -Chomper
@Hypno  -Allosaurus (LBT VI)
@Sneak -Original Sharptooth
@LeventeII -Trofy the Troodon, Leader of FBC, Honorary Member
@ImpracticalDino -Longneck, Honarary Member

Sneak:
heheh. Sounds ineteresting.

Can I be legendary Sharptooth? Sharptooth from original movie? 1000 RAWRS. XD

aldo question: what kind of tasks would be presented here? In what form this game will be presented?

(also I never played uch forum games before)

Gentle Sharptooth:

--- Quote from: Snik,Apr 18 2017 on  03:23 AM --- heheh. Sounds ineteresting.

Can I be legendary Sharptooth? Sharptooth from original movie? 1000 RAWRS. XD

aldo question: what kind of tasks would be presented here? In what form this game will be presented?

(also I never played uch forum games before)
--- End quote ---
RAWR! and Weclome Snik. You are brave to enter the domain of the Sharpteeth.

To answer your questions,

The tasks will be assigned here, and usually will be answered in here, here is an example:

Task No. 1: Explain the Carno Creed:
There is no silence, there is RAWR!
There is no mercy, there is meat
There is no weakness, there is strength
There is no serenity, there is Sharpteeth.
There is no calm, there is the Clan.

Task No 2: Explain or share some of History of the Sharpteeth. You can write about the Original Sharptooth, or specific one from one of films, and you may add your obeservations, what could have been improved in their tactics, why did Gang of Five get an advantage over them, and so on.

Some tasks must be fulfilled in other parts of Gang of Five forum, like for instance learning to stalk prey, this just means conversing with other forum members who are Leaf Eater sympthaizers, do not antagonize, but learn more about the Leaf Eaters. Other examples would be to hunt, this requires you to watch what Leaf Eaters say, and when you can strike or rather say something Sharptooth positive and etc. These tasks outside the RPG are of course suppose to be respectful, but its a way if you want to do something outside the RPG that effects your place in this RPG.

You do not have to constantly be in Sharptooth Clan RPG gear, but if you do a task assigned here in outside Forum, report back here and share the link or at least name topic for Chieftan in charge to check and award you RAWR! points.

If you have more questions, please ask. I hope I explained it.

In short, you do tasks and assignments here in this thread, others will be assigned for the outside forum and have you learning the Way of the Sharptooth.

DarkHououmon:

--- Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Apr 18 2017 on  09:24 PM --- There is no silence, there is RAWR!
--- End quote ---
I'm confused by this part, I admit.

Gentle Sharptooth:

--- Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 18 2017 on  10:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Gentle Sharptooth,Apr 18 2017 on  09:24 PM --- There is no silence, there is RAWR!
--- End quote ---
I'm confused by this part, I admit.
--- End quote ---
It means as a Sharptooth, you are not a silent creature who is timid and keeps quiet. You make yourself known to all with loud noise, like trumpet or horn. :DD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version