The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Saberspark watches every The Land Before Time episode

(1/3) > >>

chomper94:
As part of his Land Before Time marathon, Saberspark last week found out that there was a Land Before Time show in the franchise, so upon learning it, he decided to stream and react to every episode of the series last Saturday on Twitch.

I thought if you were interested in killing some time, the stream is currently on VOD, so if you want to watch it, here’s the link to his stream.  I should note the entire stream lasts 11 hours, and the first episode is cut off a bit due to Saber trying to stream this on YouTube (that failed, which is why he moved to Twitch last minute).

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1999588033
(WARNING: This stream contains some content that may not be suitable for some younger viewers, viewer discretion is advised.)

Sneak:
Oh my Sharptooth. Somebody watched the entire show in single day? :O

chomper94:

--- Quote from: Sneak on December 12, 2023, 06:13:07 AM ---Oh my Sharptooth. Somebody watched the entire show in single day? :O

--- End quote ---

Yeah I’m surprised too.  When I found out about the stream, I knew I had to watch.  Needless to say, I kinda wasted my entire Saturday in 11 hours lol.

ManOfWar GT:
This is Really exciting actually. And also to mention, he's making a video on the series. This could bring in some exposure to series.

chomper94:

--- Quote from: ManOfWar GT on December 12, 2023, 07:03:58 PM ---This is Really exciting actually. And also to mention, he's making a video on the series. This could bring in some exposure to series.

--- End quote ---

Yeah I think the last time there was exposure to the franchise in general was with Jenny Nicholson I believe, it will be nice to receive more from Saberspark, especially to the TV series since most well-known YouTubers who review the franchise tend to sometimes skip the TV series.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version