The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Ovie [and other new characters of the series]

(1/10) > >>

Malte279:
We know next to nothing about the content of the TV series. However, Aria's (Ducky's) mother Melody mentioned in a mail to some of us that Aria auditioned for a character named "Ovie", not Ducky. We can only guess here, but if they stick to the tradition of naming land before time characters after their kind Ovie may possibly refer to an Oviraptor, an eggeater. Keep in mind I'm just speculating here.
Aria's mother also mentioned that they are looking for a voice for Chomper. If Chomper returns, so might the eggeaters Ozzy and Strut, maybe along with another eggeater called Ovie. But like I said this is just speculation.
Another fact however is that (again) they are looking for a new Littlefoot. I sure hope that after all they find a good sucessor to Thomas Dekker.

Nick22:
Yes thomas was the last decent voice of Littlefoot. No offense to the other actors who have voiced lIttlefoot, but I haven't been able top connect with them as Littlefoot.

Threehorn:
Aria's mum said the same thing about Aria she seem to be doing two voices. for the series.

-Threehorn

Nick22:
One of them is a main character and one of them will be a minor character...

WeirdRaptor:
It sounds like they're going to introduce more supporting characters for the series.

Oh, and Scott McAfee was the last decent voice for Littlefoot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version