The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

The books based on the TV-series

(1/4) > >>

Malte279:
Hi,
does anyone have the books which are based on the TV-series (or some of them)? Judging from the covers there seems to be one based on "The spooky nighttime adventure", one based on "Canyon of the shiny stones", one based on "Legend of the story speakers", and one based on an episode I haven't watched yet (my guess is that it would be "the lonely journey").
Anyone who has the books or some of them, how are they in terms of illustrations, story etc.? I consider getting them via ebay but haven't really made up my mind so far.

Noname:
Do you have any links to them? Or pictures of the covers?

I didn't know that such books existed, to be honest!.  :D

Malte279:
They are almost constantly on ebay. Here is a link to one of the books on Amazon. There should be links to the other LBT TV-series based books on that same side.
Does anyone have any or all of these to give some review? It would be greatly appreciated :yes

pokeplayer984:
eBay is indeed the best place to look for LBT items, period.  Books are no exception to the vast list of items you can find.

Here is the link for those items.  Biggest thing is that you can buy a good number of them right away if you wanted to.

http://books.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=Lan...me&_osacat=1249

Malte279:
Yes, right.
Does anyone already own one or several of these books?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version