The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yousendit out of bandwidth

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
People have commented that my link to the latest episode is no longer working.  Unfortunately, my yousendit account has used all of its free bandwidth.  I am currently working with tobeysan about setting up a permanent home for all of my LBT-related files.  I have a spare computer which we are working on installing Linux on and making into a website server.  Only thing is, I need his help and he is difficult to get ahold of these days; he's kind of busy. :P:

I apologize for the delay.  In the meantime, I am willing to share episodes over MSN if you want to meet me at some point.  I WILL keep recording the latest episodes and I will have them available as soon as possible.

Slightly off-topic: I will also be migrating my lyrics website to the web server when I get it running.

tobeysan

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://tobeysan.homeip.net
:huh: Huh? What? I'm working on something?

Oh, Yes, I'm paying attention... *Yawn*

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:lol
Yeah, it's getting late tobey!  Go to bed!  Wait..wha...I'm still awake too?  Hey, I am!  :p