Role Play > Unfinished RP's

Time and Before

(1/28) > >>

Threehorn:
I thought i try to start a new rpg and this is what I thought of so I am giving it a short and if any of you like to join :) please do so, but don't die off from it please. Cause once you do it all falls apart like many RPGs that been up on this fourm before, quite a few have ended up crashing to a stop cause of some fading out of it. Also I will be using the 10th Doctor, the newest of the set of Time Lords

So this is my rule... once we begin and go on and finish it. :D I think that a good rule.

I will play... the Doctor and this is before he met Martha Jones.

Now for the RPG to begin with a introduction.

Deep in the Universe at one of its many Galaxies is our home, within this one Galaxy stands a star that shines bring light to the 3rd world, our home Earth but at the start there was no life on this world but as billions of years went by the Earth became alive with plants and small creations taking to the surface of the planet. Soon another foot steps fourth and being the mightest of all living creations of this Earth before man, before mammals became world sprand... this was the time of the Dinosaurs and these wasn't much different to you or me. you had those that eat meat or vegeration, some that could imagian for the possiblties above in the skies and on the ground and some that didn't.

But in one place in this world that stood out from the rest, the Great Valley. Kids here was safe and well protected by the Great Valley from dangers of sharpteeth that would have them for snacks, this was the perfect place to have imagination to come up with new ways to entain themselves and none more special then five little dinosaurs. Littlefoot the Longneck, Cera the Threehorn, Petrie the Flyer, Ducky the Swimmer and Spike the Spiketail. Everyday was something new for them and they start the day off at the Thundering Falls unaware of a storm coming their way, a storm that will change everything forever...

Threehorn:
(Here is a little something about the Doctor and his Tardis.

Doctor is a Time Lord the last of his kind and over 900 years old, he travels mostly alone through time and space usually finding danger where ever he goes. He keeps to himself for the most part but he is a cheerful sort in personality but when something harms life for no reason and he cares about that life he shows a more anger side to things and with all the power he got bring down that bring that caused pain and end the danger once and for all protecting all life from it.

Tardis is a blue police box of the 1960s and on the inside is far bigger, no one really know the full size of it and the Tardis is the Doctor's ship helping him to travel through time and space, it makes a unusally sound as the Tardis lands or leaves. appearing out of thin air as it arrives at a place and disappears as it leaves. many get confused and scared seeing it bigger on the inside then the outside making it very mystries.

I hope that helps you out to know about the Doctor and his Tardis. Oh yeah to make him not stand out he managed to borrow a little something from a few friends that Littlefoot and the others met before)

Threehorn:
(Is there anyone that interested in joining in this RPG?)

DarkHououmon:
(I would but I don't watch Doctor Who.)

Threehorn:
(Don't worry I will do the Doctor so that part is covered and anything to do with Doctor Who type of thing I will give the detail to so no one confused with it. ok?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version