The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

New award banners

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just as a note: Stardust has some screenshots he'd like to send in as well, but might need some more time for this. So I'm extending this quest for suitable screenshots to the end of this month (30 Sept).

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
@Mumbling Just say the word if you need more. I'd be happy to find you more. :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Assuming we hand out ~20 banners per year, that gives us at least 5 years worth of material that you guys have provided in this topic, so I think we are good for a while. However, if you wish to contribute more because you feel like it, I certainly don't mind :D

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Assuming we hand out ~20 banners per year, that gives us at least 5 years worth of material that you guys have provided in this topic, so I think we are good for a while. However, if you wish to contribute more because you feel like it, I certainly don't mind :D

5 years? Wow... at least we won't be running out for a while, huh? :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here's some Feedback banners! I guess I went kind of over the top on this one, but I just kept coming across scenes that matched this theme in funny ways. It goes without saying that you don't have to use all of them!
@RainbowFaceProtege was just editing these feedback banners and had a good laugh at Feedback3.png :D Everyone's face in it is brilliant!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Are my images still usable? I really want that gold banner...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Here's some Feedback banners! I guess I went kind of over the top on this one, but I just kept coming across scenes that matched this theme in funny ways. It goes without saying that you don't have to use all of them!
@RainbowFaceProtege was just editing these feedback banners and had a good laugh at Feedback3.png :D Everyone's face in it is brilliant!
Ikr!! Bro and I thought that one was hilarious. Cera makes the best feedback banners possible! ;)Cera

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Here's my last submission, and the Gang's all here! :)petrie
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks Diddy!

One more week to submit more screenshots if anyone still had bright ideas. We've converted about 50% of them so far into usable banners, and I don't think we'll be able to go through all of them before the month is over, so I've decided that I will grant people their thank-you banners based on the number of submissions in general, instead of submissions that we can use :)

As some of you might have seen, we've used some of your screenshots for this year's awards already! They have been a great help!

I'm moving this topic to the projects section now to keep the award section clean and organized.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I realize it's no longer September, but here's a couple more if you're interested.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh right, thanks for the reminder Stardust! I'll still count these two as well :D

Thanks again for all your submissions everyone! I hope I did the counting right, here are the totals I came up with:
Anagnos : 47 (6 through Discord)
DiddyKF1 : 5
Little Bro : 16
OwlsCantRead : 17
RainbowFaceProtege : 35
StardustSoldier : 24

I really haven't had the time to go through all of the screenshots yet (converting a screenshot to a single banner takes about 20 minutes  :RubyAngry) and therefore I am not sure if all screenshots are viable. So we're handing out banners based on participation  :ChomperPOG

Seems like most of you went for the gold category (or way above that  :Mo). So for @Anagnos @Little Bro @OwlsCantRead @RainbowFaceProtege @StardustSoldier feel free to add the following banner to your signature:

@DiddyKF1 your submissions are also very much appreciated. The following banner is yours  :)petrie

We should have enough banners now for 5 ish years, but who knows :D

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks for the award helper banner, Mumbling! They look great! Like I previously said in Discord chat, if you suddenly run out of banners, holler and I'll come to your aid asap. :Mo