The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

Normal LBT art

(1/57) > >>

Dalekdino:
Here is some of my normal land before time fan art. No crossovers, no humanized version. Just the gang and other characters.

This one is a drawing of that cute scene from the first film were they all sleep together.

This one is of my favourite character Cera as a new born.
I always found it funny that she still had some of the egg shell on her horn.

This one is of Chomper's mum and dad.

Dosu2Dinner:
:DD I love it! I really like how you've used photos as backgrounds for the some of the drawings, it creates a nice effect, almost nostalgic...not sure how, but it really does!  :lol

Chomper's parents are amazing too! Even though they look pretty vicious here, I can imagine them turning to each other and hugging as well...you've given them that look that they can do anything with!

:yes  Very good stuff - you should really do more soon!

Dalekdino:

--- Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Nov 23 2013 on  04:27 AM --- :DD I love it! I really like how you've used photos as backgrounds for the some of the drawings, it creates a nice effect, almost nostalgic...not sure how, but it really does!  :lol

Chomper's parents are amazing too! Even though they look pretty vicious here, I can imagine them turning to each other and hugging as well...you've given them that look that they can do anything with!

:yes  Very good stuff - you should really do more soon!
--- End quote ---
Thanks a lot! :) I will be doing more soon.

Kor:
Nice pictures you've done, fun to see them.  Thanks for sharing them here.  Hope you do more and share them here.

Ducky123:
Awww, The Gang & Cera are cute and the backgrounds fit the pictures very well. Oh, and Chomper's Parents look great, too :yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version