The Land Before Time > General Land Before Time

Journey of the Brave (LBT 14)

(1/153) > >>

Mumbling:
Since the official trailer for this movie has finally been revealed, this will be the official topic for discussing the movie... Mostly because the other topic the discussion was held on had a really bad topic name, haha. I've reuploaded the trailer on Youtube for those of you who said they were unable to watch it on the official website, here's the version on Youtube (until they take it down, that is...)
http://youtu.be/roL4G-R0ows

Lets hope for more information soon!

pokeplayer984:
TBH, Universal would be foolish to take down the trailer.  At this point, all it does is give it more publicity which means more sales when it comes out.  Mine for the other LBT movies have been up for months.  If anything, Universal will probably just set it up to make money off of it. (Like they've done to a few of mine.)

Only if they knew it really sucked would they remove the trailer.

jansenov:
From these few scenes it looks like they're playing it quite safe with this movie. Nothing radical here, for better or for worse.

Ludichris1:
From what I can recall (hours after seeing the video) Felix Avita somewhat reminds me of a mix between... Thomas Dekker and Brandon LaCroix...? Idk been quite a few hours lol

Fyn16:
Anyone else think this might be the debut of Monolophosaurus within the Sharptooth lineup?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version