Important Announcements > The Welcome Center

It’s been awhile

(1/3) > >>

chomper94:
Hello there guys, do you remember me?  If you don’t, my name is chomper94, and I was a member of this nice community since 2021.  I don’t really remember the last time I’ve been on here, and it’s honestly been awhile actually, but I’m back I guess, making my grand return, and a lot has changed since I left.

First off, I still have a bit of Land Before Time energy in me even after leaving, though it’s not as frequent as it used to be, since I’ve mostly been focusing on my other likings, starting with Bonkers, and as of recently, the 2016 Bunnicula cartoon, which you probably saw me post about before on here back around December of 2022 I think…

Secondly, most of my time when I was gone from the forum, I was pretty much on Twitter, and as of recently, on my new YouTube channel.  I don’t use the YouTube channel that often, mostly I just put my memes on there since that’s my habit, and I will say that the editing of my memes has improved a lot since I first started, so maybe stay tuned under the general meme thread in The Party Room so I can share it with you guys.

But yeah, it’s honestly good to be back on the forum.  It’ll take awhile for me to get settled into the forum again, but I’ll probably get used to it immediately soon.

Stay chompy boys,
- chomper94

Rattymon:
Welcome back!  :chompysmile

Nick22:
welcome back.

Sneak:
Hello there again.

rhombus:
Welcome back to the forum!  :)littlefoot

Navigation

[0] Message Index