The Land Before Time > LBT Fanart

A rather rough reunion

(1/9) > >>

Malte279:
In connection with our discussion about Chomper in the sequel forum I mentioned this one story I have written in which Chomper is hunting Ali. When Littlefoot and the other show up on the scene he accidentally almost kills Littlefoot (being attacked by him as neither of them recognized the other one in that moment).
The following picture shows that very scene with Chomper being about to strike at Littlefoot and Ali (who has been fleeing just instants before) opening her mouth to call Littlefoot's name (her quick recognizing of him and her call may have prevented a bad outcome of the situation). In the rear you can see Cera approaching who (not having recognized Chomper either) is about to give quite a push to the little sharptooth. Further back you can see Ducky, Spike and Petrie. The picture is titled after what it most obviously is, "A rather rough reunion":

NewOrder:
Nice picture... you'd already talked about this in the other url... a few months ago I think..

Malte279:
Did I really? Sorry, I'm afraid my leaking memory failed me with the result that there is not much new in this thread. I just posted this picture as it seemed to fit to our very intriguing Chomper discussion.
Sorry for repeating myself  :(

WeirdRaptor:
Chomper looks very human-like.

Petrie:
How could I have never replied to this???  :o   I'm ashamed!!!!

That does indeed look nice.  The characters don't look as boxy as you once had drew them Malte. :)  I will agree with Drew, that Chomper does look pretty human in this pic.  Then again the whole LBT series is anthropomorphistic so I'm not about to be too critical in that sense. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version