The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky and Petire (awwww)

thebigdeal

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://youtube.com/BigDealStudios
I don't know if you guys ever noticed this before, but when I was younger I used to think Ducky and Petrie were in love XD
Well, they hug twice in TLBT 5, once in TLBT 7, and once in TLBT 8; and there's probably more evidence in th TV series  :yes

But I just might be crazy  :crazy

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Depends on what you mean by it. They are both very young kids. There may well be the kind of innocent sand-box love which one will find even among kindergarten kids, but those who are interpreting more into this do so by deliberately ignoring the age and countless other points about the land before time which would not fit into their interpretation of the relationship between these two kids.

Petria

• Ruby
    • View Profile
you're right you as crazy as hell XD
(no offense, I am too  :lol )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Part of it may also be the fact they are about the same age, and size as well as all the dangers and adventures they faced together.  Those could be among the reasons that have them being close friends.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I personally see these two as being like brother and sister :).

As for being a couple, never in my wildest imagination have I ever seen these two as couple material.  Since I first began using the Internet and found some rather...um...disturbing and downright disgusting things about these two goin' at it, that screwed my mind up bad enough that I really could never see this happening now :x  :x.