The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The birth of a glorious new age! (April Fools 2020)

Rhett · 70 · 10865

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
This whole thing honestly took me completely by surprise! On April 21, 2019 I had independently decided to create a bunch of Rhett emotes for next years April Fools' considering how  :PCera  :bestsharptooth were a success in 2019. I had no idea that that there was so much more planned for Rhett. Like Vojeds said, it was fun roleplaying as our Rhett cultist as we sometimes do, and extending that mentality to the uninitiated on the forum   :rhett_grin
It was a blast!

Oh, wow--I completely thought you and Mumbling were in cahoots from the start! :wow That's pretty hilarious!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
It was certainly quite a blast for me to partake in this event yesterday. Although, I got tired acting like a Rhettist. I still hate him deep down.
:rhett_angry

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Grats for all the effort put into the prank! Changing the css, icons, emotes, and everything. Yeesh, where's the love for a character who deserves it, like Ducky? :p

I must admit, I was afraid a few people would blow their top so I couldn't enjoy it to its fullest, but at least my hatred for Rhett is now solidified. :OhYou
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeesh, where's the love for a character who deserves it, like Ducky? :p

Wouldn't it be cool if, one day a year, the board got this kind of makeover with a popular LBT character? Rhett's had his day, so now we need a Littlefoot Day or a Ducky Day or something! Just imagine it! :duckyhappy :^^spike Maybe each year, it could be a different character's turn to be celebrated on the day, and we could all vote on who it would be in advance...Fan Favorite Day!

Or something. :facepalm Don't mind me, I'm not even a Spike yet...I am in no position to make these decisions!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Wouldn't it be cool if, one day a year, the board got this kind of makeover with a popular LBT character? Rhett's had his day, so now we need a Littlefoot Day or a Ducky Day or something! Just imagine it! :duckyhappy :^^spike Maybe each year, it could be a different character's turn to be celebrated on the day, and we could all vote on who it would be in advance...Fan Favorite Day!

Or something. :facepalm Don't mind me, I'm not even a Spike yet...I am in no position to make these decisions!

Excuse me, what does a silly forum rank have to do with the validity of your input? :p
In my opinion, I think this is an awesome idea!

(Just expect me to vote for Mo) :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Excuse me, what does a silly forum rank have to do with the validity of your input? :p

Heh, thanks :^^spike

Really? From your signature, I never would've guessed that. Nope. :PCera

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This whole thing honestly took me completely by surprise! On April 21, 2019 I had independently decided to create a bunch of Rhett emotes for next years April Fools' considering how  :PCera  :bestsharptooth were a success in 2019. I had no idea that that there was so much more planned for Rhett. Like Vojeds said, it was fun roleplaying as our Rhett cultist as we sometimes do, and extending that mentality to the uninitiated on the forum   :rhett_grin
It was a blast!

Oh, wow--I completely thought you and Mumbling were in cahoots from the start! :wow That's pretty hilarious!
Well she did know about the emotes as she had to add them, so I at least knew that was coming. It probably looked like I was involved with the rest because of how fast I jumped into character haha.

Haha drawing Ducky's face 10 times is the real nightmare here  :sducky

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Mo does deserve a month, perhaps May? ;)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

June. :)

June is National Ocean Month after all. :Mo

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

June. :)

June is National Ocean Month after all. :Mo

We shall make June a Monificant month! :D

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith