The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Internet Before Time [Updated 2020/11/18]

Stardisk · 76 · 11506

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I forgot to comment on the Youtube one, but it gave me a good laugh. Good audio track to pick for the video as well, haha!

#oops-eeps should definitely be a thing.

"View all 275 replies" oh man... :P

And Petrie has some sharp eyes :D

I added your emotes to the forum and some of them to the Discord channel. Please let me know if I forgot any!

:ceramad :cerasmug :duckyscared :duckyworried :grandpa :littlefootoh :littlefootmad :littlefootscared :longneckangry :ozzysmug :petrie :petrienotamused :threehorn :threehornmad :littlefoot :cera :ducky

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
And again, funny and good job! :D

So many likes and replies...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 07:02:57 AM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Poor Littlefoot indeed, not his best moment at all. Can't help but notice that Cera is always a little jerk in these, but I guess that's just the way it is. That claw looks like one of Chomper's, so how did Ducky ''accidentally'' get this pic? Regardless, great work again, Stardisk! It was funny as always. :ozzysmug

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
I forgot to comment on the Youtube one, but it gave me a good laugh. Good audio track to pick for the video as well, haha!
That's OK, I glad that you liked it!

#oops-eeps should definitely be a thing.
Thanks to @ImpracticalDino again, because he had come up with most of the hash-tags  :chompysmile

"View all 275 replies" oh man... :P
Littlefoot and Cera are arguing... as usual  :cerasmug  :littlefootmad

And Petrie has some sharp eyes :D
I've tried to recreate the widespread mistake - when the finger tip accidentally covers the camera a bit.

I added your emotes to the forum and some of them to the Discord channel. Please let me know if I forgot any!
That's awesome!   :littlefoot
I'd been waiting it for a long time!
And there are all 17 emoticons, which I've created at this moment, everything is good!
Thanks a lot!

Anf again, funny and good job! :D

So many likes and replies...
Hah thank you. Ducky has quite popular account in TreeStarGram  :ducky

Poor Littlefoot indeed, not his best moment at all. Can't help but notice that Cera is always a little jerk in these, but I guess that's just the way it is.
You are right! I'm sure that Cera would behave exactly.

That claw looks like one of Chomper's, so how did Ducky ''accidentally'' get this pic? Regardless, great work again, Stardisk! It was funny as always. :ozzysmug
I didn't suppose Chomper's presense in this part, so, it is Ducky's claw. Also it is only the defocused tip, so I don't understand how you could define whose the claw is.
But thank you for your comment!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 04:49:04 AM by Stardisk »
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/11/18!)

Discussion of LBT games for PS1

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Well, it is a bit hard to figure out who the character behind the camera is if all we can see is the claw, wouldn't you agree? I don't think that's fair since you're the one who made it while we're the ones watching it. :petrienotamused

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
^Well, it is a bit hard to figure out who the character behind the camera is if all we can see is the claw, wouldn't you agree? I don't think that's fair since you're the one who made it while we're the ones watching it. :petrienotamused
Yeah, I totally agree, but we can guess who is it by poster's name.
And I have to admit, your suggestion was quite unexpected  :petrie

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, it was the first thing that popped into my head, believe it or not. Yes, I probably should've guessed who it was behind the camera from the poster's name, but I guess that just slipped from my mind while I was writing the reply. Nobody is perfect. :p

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, it was not supposed to be part 4.
I just wanted to draw a cover for the first message of topic, but while doing it I've got an idea to remake the whole LBT logo. So, I spent a lot of hours and draw a lot of pictures, and I think that the result can be considered as part 4!

click here to view full size

And under the spoiler you can find large and detalized pictures of every character, with joking explanations what is going on the cover

And, as usual, new emoticones!
Spoiler: ShowHide

And again, thanks to @ImpracticalDino for spellchecking and some help with improving the logo! :littlefoot
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 09:20:10 PM by Stardisk »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I've been quite behind on this thread, but I really like the this logo redesign! It has a lot of the Gang in the original logo, except with a kind of modern spunk that you managed to capture. :duckyhappy
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That logo redesign is amazing, Stardisk! I personally have to agree that Littlefoot does indeed have a heightened sense of justice. :p I found the other explanations equally humorous. Great job again! :cerasmug

It has a lot of the Gang in the original logo, except with a kind of modern spunk that you managed to capture.

Should the alternative title be the Modern Before Time? :bronGoodJob

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Land in our Time :P

Very nice job again, Stardisk. I really appreciate the time you put not only in designing and drawing the characters, but also making a well laid-out forum post with all the details we'd ever want ;)

I'm not sure when I'll be able to add the emotes. Soon™.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

I knew Cera would be often guest in "Ban the person above me" topic. XD
Though I thought Littlefoot would be not food for trolls, but owner of banhammer.  :rhett_grin

Nice styles and general drawing of all gang's devices!

Perfect done, as always! ^^
6/14
0/26

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I've been quite behind on this thread, but I really like the this logo redesign! It has a lot of the Gang in the original logo, except with a kind of modern spunk that you managed to capture. :duckyhappy
Thank you, OwlsCantRead!

That logo redesign is amazing, Stardisk! I personally have to agree that Littlefoot does indeed have a heightened sense of justice. :p I found the other explanations equally humorous. Great job again! :cerasmug
Anagnos, thanks!

Probably I will change the title, because it seems that my pics can move away from the initial format and even "Internet"-topic in future, but they will be still related to the modern times, technologies and other cyberpunk  :littlefoot

Very nice job again, Stardisk. I really appreciate the time you put not only in designing and drawing the characters, but also making a well laid-out forum post with all the details we'd ever want ;)

I'm not sure when I'll be able to add the emotes. Soon™.
Mumbling, thank you!
It is OK, I'll wait. I would prefer when the pack of new emoticons reaches 10+  :ChomperPOG

Nice styles and general drawing of all gang's devices!
Perfect done, as always! ^^
Thank you, Sneak!

I knew Cera would be often guest in "Ban the person above me" topic. XD
Yeah. Or in "The Corrupt a Wish Game" topic  :cerasmug

Though I thought Littlefoot would be not food for trolls, but owner of banhammer.  :rhett_grin
I wonder why did you thought so. Littlefoot's image of "food for trolls" is based on the original LBT-movies. Cera slightly trolls Littlefoot in almost every original LBT movie, Littlefoot always starts arguing with her and leaves the chat Gang, relying only on himself.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 09:57:58 AM by Stardisk »

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Well, I thought SOMEONE from Gang would have banhammer. :D And since there's no Chomper and his banjaws, well... Littlefoot is leader after all, and tries to make inner atmosphere inside Gang more calm and nice, so I think he's "moderator" of chat, even not being actual moderator or administrator. :P
6/14
0/26

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I thought SOMEONE from Gang would have banhammer. :D And since there's no Chomper and his banjaws, well... Littlefoot is leader after all, and tries to make inner atmosphere inside Gang more calm and nice, so I think he's "moderator" of chat, even not being actual moderator or administrator. :P

I'm sure that Cera wouldn't like that very much. She'd want as much, if not even more power than Littlefoot and the rest of the gang would just get into the middle of yet another big argument. :littlefootscared :cerasmug

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, I'm going to add Chomper in the future. But I'm not going to give any special permissions to anybody in the Gang, all of them should have equal rights.
Anagnos is absolutely right in this message:
I'm sure that Cera wouldn't like that very much. She'd want as much, if not even more power than Littlefoot and the rest of the gang would just get into the middle of yet another big argument. :littlefootscared :cerasmug

And because Littlefoot is informal leader, I gave him the PC instead of smartphone. :yum

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Wow, a lot has happened since I was last here! :rhett_shocked I love how Ducky's fingertip snuck into her photo of Littlefoot, and the "oops-eeps" hashtag is hilarious! As for the logo you drew, I really got a kick out of the way you perfectly matched the Gang's personalities to how they would behave on the internet. It's so funny because it's so accurate! Amazing work, once again! :DD

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Wow, a lot has happened since I was last here! :rhett_shocked I love how Ducky's fingertip snuck into her photo of Littlefoot, and the "oops-eeps" hashtag is hilarious! As for the logo you drew, I really got a kick out of the way you perfectly matched the Gang's personalities to how they would behave on the internet. It's so funny because it's so accurate! Amazing work, once again! :DD
Thank you, RainbowFaceProtege! I missed you in my topic... Glad to see you here!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Thank you, RainbowFaceProtege! I missed you in my topic... Glad to see you here!

Aw, thanks! :DD Heh, I gotta get back in the habit of checking the forum more often.