The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into the Black

Serris · 1584 · 100812

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marie drove rose, marita and gittsun after the others, trying to keep pasce with the delivery truck in front of them. ' where they were going, they werent quite sure..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The ferret nodded, and moved towards the front, sliding so that he could speak to Axel. "OK, well you know the Garden Parkway?" Tony asked, leaning into the driver's compartment. "My father's compound is a large place called the Heights near the western edge of the city. It's well guarded so... you should probably let me do the talking when we get close." Tony said, giving Axel a smile. "We'll be fine so long as you don't drive up to the gate too fast. Just slow down when I say, and we'll be good." he reassured the driver.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Counting down..." murmured Lily, lost in thought.

"Hey, all aboard!" whooped one of Kojurro's companions. "Ship's away in five!"

Lily noticed that Tony had taken the spot next to Axel. So she waved Kojurro over and led him into his companion's transports.

"Is there a...private place on these?" she asked.

"Uh, I guess we can keep everyone else out of this SUV," the driver replied, focusing on the pre-departure preparations. He pressed a button and a tinted screen rose up between the driver's area and the passenger bay.

Now alone with Kojurro, Lily began pulling her dress over her head. "Here's your half of the favor," she said softly. "Take as long as you want...we have the whole car ride..."

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
"Okay, sounds like a plan. I guess I'll have to test whether this windscreen's bulletproof or not on another day," Axel said, laughing nervously, painfully aware that with the red blood smears on his grey t-shirt, he was essentially a moving bullseye. He turned the key in the ignition and the engine sputtered to life unhealthily. Slipping it into first, he started moving the truck towards the exit, beeping the horn to alert the SUVs that they'd started moving.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"That's not how favors work," Lily said in a low voice. She shuddered. "This is for you. Then you'll have to fulfill your half...when we all go to sleep..."

She embraced him, looking nervous. She had to get Kojurro to follow through on what she needed later...gently she stroked him through his pants. "Come on..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I will, I will," Lily responded hastily. "Don't worry about that. I'll enjoy myself, I promise. Go go..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily took a deep breath and smiled. She allowed herself to be lowered to the floor. "I'm sorry, I'll be more relaxed." She closed her eyes and blanked her mind. "I'm always so tightly wound, aren't I...?" She took a few more deep breaths. "...okay...relaxed..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marita   browsed through her putrse looking for a fake id id she could use to bluf her way though any secure location, well almost any..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily smiled and relaxed her muscles. She ran her hands down Kojurro's sides, slipping his coat off.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily blushed. "I'm glad you think so..."

She traced his face with her hand, wincing only slightly at the sight of her long spindly grey fingers. "I think you're handsome too..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily winced as Kujurro's lips brushed the tattoo. She half expected something horrible to happen, but to her relief the tattoo merely behaved like a tattoo.

"I'm glad to hear that..." she sighed. Her hand clenched his tightly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily shuddered and moaned loudly. Her breath got haggard as he traveled lower.