The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Into the Black

Serris · 1584 · 100828

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily winced as his touch; she wasn't very familiar with foreplay, she suspected that she wasn't a very sexual person. But it still felt good, if weird, and she moaned again.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily winced again and arched her back, still unfamiliar with such treatment and feeling slightly overwhelmed. Part of her worried that she may have 'changed' down there, but the other part of her was too self-conscious to ask.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I'm...fine," she panted. "I've never...done this before..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
marie and wiped her brow as she continued following the others.. ' rose was catching a quick nap in the back seat while Marita gazed at a atlas..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Lanthae Skyways)

The repulsortruck flew through the smoggy skyways of Lanthae.

"So Tony," Soren said from the back of the truck. "Once, we're at your place, is there anything else we need to know about?"

A loud bang issued from the outside as a hoverbiking hooligan threw a bottle at the stolen delivery truck.

Anne was surrounded by opened boxes and ripped packing material as she began open all the packages in search of something she could hock or get high off of.

-----------

(Purifier Complex)

Sanjay groaned as the thick slime covered him. Miraculously, he could feel his broken ribs starting to mend.

"Great, I'm going to need a change of clothes รณ and a shower," he muttered as he scraped globs of the healing goop off of his face.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I apologize," Lily said hastily. "I'm not very good at this, are I?"

She stroked the top of his head. "You're doing fine, it feels great," she smiled back at him. "I love it."

-----------------

"Quit your whining, at least you have clothes!" Emilena shot back. "They better give me at least a pair of pants before dropping me on the streets."

She wiped her face clean as the sprinklers shut off. "So, Sun Tzu, what's your brilliant strategy the wolf wouldn't shut up about?"

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Axel jumped as the bottle bounced off the window. "Hey!" he shouted through the glass, then recoiled as the thug started drifting towards them. Luckily, he was cut off from them by a flow of traffic heading in the opposite direction. Axel flew the truck through a dark cloud of exhaust smoke, and turned to see what the rustling in the back was. "Any food back there, Anne? I could kill for a bag of 'Funyuns'."

He nodded at Soren's question and glanced at Tony. "Yeah, are there any, like, secret hand signals to show we're cool and they don't need to.. you know, shoot us?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Anything you do is fine," Lily smiled again, then lying back. "Keep going as long as you like..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily squinted her eyes tightly shut as he continued, and exhaled sharply. She focused on keeping her mind very very blank, so that she didn't disrupt him again. She couldn't stop wondering when the sex was going to start, but then she had said he could take his time...

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ummmm." Tony scratched his head with a claw now, pushing his hat back. "Remember to show respect to the capos if they're around; they're kind of like the... lead enforcers I guess, and oh, do the same for my father's consigliere, and most importantly, my father, if you speak to him. He likes polite people." Tony commented now. "Don't piss the underboss off, or my dad for that matter, and well did I mention respect?" he asked again, knowing he had.

"No secret hand signals... at least there weren't when I left. Basically just drive slowly up to the gate, and let me do the talking." he reiterated, cracking a smile at the secret hand signals. "Too fast will get this truck shot up like Swiss cheese, and we don't want that. My father will extend you his hospitality for helping me, so just try and reciprocate by showing him you're grateful. You shouldn't owe him anything, since he'll be repaying you with his hospitality for helping me out, and maybe even extend you a few other favors."the ferret explained now.

"The big rule not to break is DON'T insult the family. So long as you're courteous and respectful, you'll get the same back." he concluded.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Lily smiled and kissed him back. "Mmmm..." she smiled warmly, as it seemed the right thing to do in the moment.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
"Alright, so keep the jokes to myself. Got it." Axel gave Tony a wan grin. "Pity, I had a couple of good ones." Through the dusty windscreen, he saw a sign indicating Garden Parkway. "We'll be there in a few miles guys," Axel announced.