The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species 2.0?

rhombus · 261 · 39793

Poll

Which of these options do you favor?

Everyone coincidentally—probably because of the multiple screams—conjugate together at Chomper's sleeping spot (where Ruby has just noticed Chomper) and meet each other for the first time there. This is similar to the Seven Hunters meetup.
1 (16.7%)
A bunch of small initial meetups first (eg. Ducky with Petrie, etc) that will eventually result in every separate group of the gang coming together after the pairs/threes understand their scenario.
1 (16.7%)
Mother flyer is convinced of Petrie's transformation and this eventually leads her to helping to find the groups of changed children.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 20, 2019, 01:55:47 PM

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As we discussed in voice chat earlier, I will *attempt* to write it tomorrow but my moods are hard to predict sometimes and I'm staying up way too late today :D
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bump. I think under the current circumstances Chomper, Petrie, Ducky, or any of the others could post at this point.  I, however, need to wait on Chomper's post before Ruby can do anything.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
In regards to Petrie, at least, I think Sovereign was waiting for me to make my next Mama Flyer post. I will try and get that finished this weekend.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I'm kinda waiting on Ducky to post, but if he's busy and nothing is up by middle of next week I'll make a Spike post. :^^spike
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Working on mine right now. If it's not finished today, then for sure tomorrow. :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
My post might take a while as I'm not exactly certain what I should do. Perhaps Littlefoot and Cera could meet up?

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Yeah, that could work! It would give them a chance to start exploring the conflict they have a bit further, and see how things have developed with this turn of events haha.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah Littlefoot and Cera would be a good idea
Inactive, probably forever.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For the past couple of days, I've been thinking about what my next post would include and how possibly Littlefoot and Cera could meet up. Basically, my plan is to have Littlefoot stroll around the premises for a while, desperately trying to find a place to hide, when he could accidentally run into Cera. I have no clue as to when I will start writing this post, but I will try my very best not to prolong it too much.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds like it could work. Darkwolf is busy now, so do keep in mind there's a possibility the tryhard flyer crew might find you both should you stall. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No worries! I should be able to get in a reply every now and then :smile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For the past couple of days, I've been thinking about what my next post would include and how possibly Littlefoot and Cera could meet up. Basically, my plan is to have Littlefoot stroll around the premises for a while, desperately trying to find a place to hide, when he could accidentally run into Cera. I have no clue as to when I will start writing this post, but I will try my very best not to prolong it too much.
Looks like almost everyone had their revelation. Do you want to let your idea play out?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Hey, not like I have any other ideas laying around, so this will have to do. I'll get to writing that post as soon as possible. :idea

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@OwlsCantRead @DarkWolf91 @Ducky123 @Anagnos @jassy @vonboy @StardustSoldier

Bump

It has been over three weeks.  Let's get this roleplay moving again.  I cannot post until Vaughn posts for Chomper, but we do have some other groups that can interact at this point.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Paging @Anagnos now that he has recovered. :lol We need a Littlefoot to take charge.

If I recall I left my final Spike post open for Ducky to do what he wants but since he is stuck, I might make the first move and whip something up in a few days. I'll just wait to see if any other groups are going to come and intersect us first to help Ducky and Spike out of their conundrum. :p

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a confession to make. I haven't even started writing that post, and I likely will not until the weekend. :neutral

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I should have time to work on my post this week, but feel free to nudge me with another reminder if I don't get to it soon.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll be sure to to get a post in after Anagnos posts for Littlefoot!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Again, no promises, but I'll try to work something out this weekend.

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Honestly I’m not too sure what my next post should be about, maybe Guido responds to what Petrie said? Either way, I’ll try and get in a post this weekend as well.
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking