The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 181436

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric tensed nervously, fearing what would happen if he had to reveal his face...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
better do as they say' nicula said.. her eyes g;lacing towards the road beyond. which curled down the side of the mountain..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well...what's it gonna be".

The guard was growing impatiant.

"Excuse us, sir" John told the guard as her turned to the others.

"Toutes les idÈes(Any Ideas)" he asked them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Drink the poition daar maa whispered' you shooul;d have it on ytou. it will change your appearance.. hurry..

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh great.I'm such a fool, I left it back at the crossing!" John whispered, concerned.

Suddenly he felt someone pulling his hood down.

Oh damn was all that went through John's mind as he saw that it was the guard who had done it.

"Well look what we have here boys" he taunted.

"Why don't you just go burn in Tartarus" John retorted as he drew his sword.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets make a run for it ' nicula said pushing a guard down and heading for the pathway out of brug Oren. now that John had been discovered, the alarm wouyld spread..
-
right behind you dar maa said drawing a blade and holding it out in front of her as the pair ran down the path outside of the town..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John didn't argue, he quickly clashed with and disarmed the guard before making a break for it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Get them, one of the prisoners is with them! cried one of the guards, the other one could be in the area!
 the road beneaqth them was rough narrow there was little ground cover. below them was a vast expanse of white, they were high up in the mountains as was saiod before and the only way down was via a blong and narrow path.. ' just keep running Nicula said to the others..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric flickered out of view as one of the guards closed in on him.
"Too slow, I'm afraid."
He chuckled, reappearing behind the guard, a bloody katana in one hand as the guard fell dead behind him...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
One of the guards cut off John's escape route only to be impaled by his sword and pushed over the side.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric growled as one of the guards grabbed him, flipping backwards and kicking the guard off before racing off down the hill...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the group hurried down the trail with the guards in hot pursuit. it was cold despite the sunlkight " Nicula was in the front of the group followed by DarMaa.. ' So much for sneaking away.. " she sighed as they stumbled againsat rocks in the road..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It wasn't long before John found himeself clashing with another guard.

"Why are you trying to kill us" he asked the guard.

"You're not getting anything out of me."

"I did not wish to do this but so be it" John replied and ran the guard through with his sword.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Maa and Nicula had soon seperated from the others and the outline of the small towen at the bottom of the trail could soon be seen. " Dar Maa hated barging in on people, but desperate times called for desperate measures..
 A guard swiung at John but found his blade parried by Sed Neus " run! John, get out of here! She called out to him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I can handle myself, ye should be running" John said as he parried another blow.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No John, fighting will only get you sent back to prison
 you need to get out of here while you can. I'll buy enough time for you and the others to scape.. I may psaay a heavy price for it, but I think it is worth it Sed Neus replied..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"So be it" John replied and withdrew from combat.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric stepped in front of Sed Neus.
"I won't let you throw away your life.  Not only for your own sake, but for the sake of your daughter.  Run.  I can take care of these guys.  Nobody here knows me yet, so, if none of these guys survive, then it'll be no problem.  Now go."
He said, forming his katana again and facing the guards down...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John soon stopped in his tracks, as some insane resolve made him turn back the way he came and charge towards the guard with sword in hand.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sed nues finally nodded at Eric and topok off running down rthe road after the reateing group. Nicula and Dar Maa were nearly at the bottonm of the trail near a small village called Hillmount, lets hope thyere is a place gere to hide Nicula said as they turned off the road anbd headed into town..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: