The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 184728

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric smirked and faced the guards, twirling his sword adroitly before setting the scabbard on the ground next to him, where it vanished in a swirl of mana.  
"Come on.  Come at me, if you think you can.  Mystic Arte!  Hell Vortex!"
He yelled, slamming his sword into the ground as a whirling flame enveloped the guards charging him...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
dar ma and niculsa entered the small town, which appared to be deserted. ' lets just find a place to stop and rest before we proceed further ' Nicula said..
_ sed Neus continued running down the trail as eric was holding off the guards with some sucess.,..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John had cut down yet another guard, then another, he wasn't sure how much longer he could do this. But he wasn't about to leave Eric or Sed Neus for dead.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sed nues reached the bottom of the hill " so much for staying out of the trouble she thought.  as she headed into town she was suddebnly grabbed and pulled behind a building  ' mom1" Dar Maa said " what are you doing here " well I guess we';re going to have to start our business in a new location Sed nues replied to her daughter. Nicula smiled at herr " well We'll be glad to have you around.. " We'll need to keep moving and hope John and the Others aren't too far behind..
_ unfortunately its a long distance between here and the  nearst city ' Curus.. Its at least 3 days away on foot..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric fought his way through the remainder of the guards.  
"John, that's the last of them!"
He yelled, impaling his opponent through the chest...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Is there any place we could stay for the night? i don't want to be out in the open, not with those guards chasing us.." nicula said to Sed Neus " Hill mount Inn, its at thre far end of town. 5 gold a night, or that used to be the price.. we'll just take a room nearest the door" sed Nues said. Follow me// she said
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Right" John replied and rejoined the others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sed nues guided the small group to Hill Mount Inn which appeared to still be in business.. ' alright lets see how much gold we have ' she said turning to the others ' i have 120 gold on me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I have 217" John responded.

"Just 178" Ashnii chimed in.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric chuckled and rattled a few purses.
"Lots.  Whatever those guards had on them."
He replied with a laconic grin...

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John silently chuckled,

"I guess I'm not the only one who thought it was a good idea to part the guards from the gold" he said, slightly amused.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric shrugged.
"If they attack me, then I stop thinking of them as anything but prey.  That means I'll scavenge whatever I can from the corpses."
He chuckled, pulling his hood back up...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have 7 nicula said.. ' and i have 42 ' Dar maa said ' well we have more than renough to spend the night Sed nues said We'll take 3 rooms so that will be 15 gold, then in the morning we'll be off..she said she entered the inn. a old khajit stood at the front desk ' checking in for the night? he asked. " 3 rooms please, on the second floor..' Sed neus said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Grammarcy, madame" John said as he made his way to one of the three rooms. Once there he put his sword up against the wall.

Ashnii entered then.

"John, where do you think we'll go from here?" She asked

"I don't know Ma Cherie, but I do know this. I will face the king and he will pay the price." John replied in a very serious tone.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sed nues took the room to Johns right Nicula and Darmaa took the one to his left.. "Night everyone. be sure to get your sleep now, because we'll be checking out early in the morning ' SEd Nues said..
_ Night everyone Nicula smiled.. The room she and Dar Maa were sharing had twin beds. Nicula took the one on the right, Dar maa on the left. there was not much in the room, just a faded tapestry, a carpet, some lit candles and some some plants on the bedtables..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After about 5 hours of sleeping, there was a knock on the Room where Nicula and Dar maa were staying " Alright girls, get up we're heading out..' Sed nues said opening the door. ' come you two..' she said as nicula got out  of her bed. ' so where are we headed now.. ' to the south. to get some supplies and a place to stay for awhile in safety.. irt will a long trek across wild country, but we don;'tt have any chhoice..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John awakened and quickly got dressed, he woke Ashnii soon after.

"Is it time" she muttered.

"T'is time" John responded.

John slung Spiritslash across his back. He and the Khajit opened the door to find Sed Neus, Daar Maa and Nicula in the hall.

"Good den, ladies" John said with a slight smirk.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
morning john, now to just wake the others and we'll be off' Sed Nues said. ' i know its very earkly, but we need to keep moving if we are going to avoid the guards being sent after us..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Eric perched on the roof, ears flicking under his hood as he waited for the others...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sed nues led the group out opf the inn, and headed south ' she turned to Ashnii
 Are you familiat with the city of Kruen? its 4 days south of here. it should be a safe haven for us, assuming we get thier quickly. i know a trader there named ninnian. Hes been a long time trader with my store, he should be able to take us in for a few days.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: