The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The coffee thread: for our coffee drinkers out there

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So this is just meant to be a thread for general coffee discussion.  What brands of coffee do you like the best?  What is your preferred brewing method?  What kind of roast/blend do you like?  What's your favorite type of creamer?

For me, I have a variety of coffee types I like.  For my drip coffee maker, I use either Maxwell House breakfast blend or Columbian.  I need to try the donut shop and house blends some day.  This is pretty much my go-to for "wake up and grab a cut of coffee with breakfast". 

For my French press, I use the Publix Premium (store brand but really good) French roast.  It always comes out strong and rich and makes a very enjoyable cup of coffee.  This is my afternoon "I could go for a good cup of coffee right now" coffee.

Then there's my espresso maker.  I use a Mr. Coffee brand espresso maker with a built in milk frother.  I don't drink Espresso just as coffee.  It's far too strong  I don't have a particular brand I prefer (last time I bought it I just used the Great Value brand from Walmart).  I only use it for making lattes/cappuccinos/mochas.  Also, the built in milk frother makes amazing hot chocolate.   

As for creamer, I almost exclusively use Coffeemate French vanilla.