The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pie!

Petrie · 220 · 33908

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ack!  Petrie!"  Guan drops the hose and runs to Petrie.  "You ok?"

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Of course he is...he's clean. :P:  Speaking of liquid, where'd my drink go?  *looks for it*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Me fine Guan,, you turnm off the hose.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"The hose?  Oh, right."  Guan turns around and sees the hose flying around the room, spraying freezing water everywhere.  "Uh-oh..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail walked into the Room, and saw the messand everyone trying to grabb the hose. He Raised his staff ."Wesaseria Finis!" He called out and the water stooped flowing and the hose fell to the Ground. "What is going on here? I'm trying to sleep and I hear loud noises that keep me from sleeping. Who is in charge here?" He thundered.
nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hey another furrily creature! :P:  Did you see my drink around here?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Sorry, Mr. Stripetail.  We started off by eating some pies, then things kind of got out of hand."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's LORD Stripetail to you." He turned towards Arvens. "Your drink is splattered on the floor, beside you look like you had more than you need. I'll help you clean up , I suppose, since I probably not going to get much sleep tonight anyway."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*puts arm around the squirrel*  You look like you can use some...puts hair on your furrily tail here.  *finds another bottle under the table and gives it to the squirrel*  Good stuff....

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan shakes his head in disbelief.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail gives Arvens a lordly stare-cold and intimidating. " I'll pass, thank you very much." He sets the bottle down."Extracta Implasis!"  He turned towards Arvens. "You won't be able to open that bottle until you are sober, you could try to use any device you can, be it a knife, claws, brute strength, whatever you please, but none will work."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*calls to another rabbit*  Hey Breeze, open this for your chief will you?  Thanks! :D

*Breeze follows his chief's orders and soon Arvens is glugging down another bottle of soda*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Drat. "I forgot. That Spell only works on the drunk creature." Stripetail said He blasted the soda out of Arvens paws. "that's quite Enough. Immoblis!" He turned and blasted Breeze With his Staff and Breeze froze in place.  He picked up the Bottle of Soda and put the cork back In. "This time I'll  Make sure NO ONE can open it. Extracta Prohibitus!". A Glow encircled the Bottle, and he glowered at Arvens. "now try and open it. You'll recieve a shock similar to the one you get when you rub your paw against a blanket and then you touch a metal object. Every time you try You'll get zapped."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan whispers to Petrie.  "That wouldn't be a good thing to get static electricity every time you touch something."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie Smiled. " No But It will be fun to watch. I like Lord stripetail." He Offered a slice To the squirrel. Would you like some pie?'
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pretty.  *Arvens grabs the bottle anyway, and takes his knife and slices the cork off, so out of it, he didn't even feel the shock*  I wasn't finished with that yet, furrily one. :P:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail gestured, and the bottle shattered in Arvens paws, spraying him with soda. He turns to Guan. "Would you kindly go over and grab him? He is so drunk that my spell didn't work. It is amazing how drunk he is. Tie him to a chair, so that he can't cause anymore mischief."
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Guan salutes with his foreleg.  "Yes sir, Lord Stripetail."

He then searches around the room for some rope, and manages to find it nearby.  Picking it up with his teeth, he tries to make a noose with his tail to catch Arvens with.  The first time he succeeds, he had to retie it because he accidently made a hangman's noose. ( :blink:  :lol )  He manages to make a cowboy's noose, and begins twirling the noose around with his tail.

"Lone Dinosaur, eat you heart out!"  he says proudly and aims for Arvens, letting loose the noose and preparing to make the catch.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What was that ? Pie? Thank you young Dinosaur, I don't believe I know your name. Petrie, is it? A good name indeed.Thank you for the pie." Both Stripetail; and Petrie watch as Guan grabs Arvens and begins tying him to a chair.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*bites through the rope*  Mmm...licorice.  You guys are so thoughtful to bring food to the party.  I never would've considered bringing licorice at all. *swallows* :D  

Very good indeed.  *takes a bite out of the rope binding his paws*  Very hard to chew without a free paw you know. ;)