The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pie!

Petrie · 220 · 31701

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
*barely notices the bottle that never goes dry*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"By the Wizzin, he's totally drunk! I'm suprised he's not collaspsed in a heap on the floor." Stripetail thought as he helped Guan, Inle-rah and Petrie clean up.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mmmmmm....enneh ummff *'good stuff', mumbled and guzzling at the same time*

*continues to drink*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"He'll keep drinking until he falls on the floor." Stripetail thought.
-
Petrie swoops over and grabs the soda." You had enough Arvens. Me have taste of soda now." He starts sipping from the enchanted bottle.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*throws a tomato at him*  That's mine.  *takes the bottle as the little wingly tires to regain composure*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'you had enough." Petrie aviods another tomato and grabs the soda back from Arvens. He sips from it as he flies away.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 7 2005 on  02:00 PM
'you had enough." Petrie aviods another tomato and grabs the soda back from Arvens. He sips from it as he flies away.
Nick
ooc: How the hell do you manage to do that?  :lol:  :lol:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Simple, I carry it in my mouth while I'm flapping my wings :P:
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The bottle is bigger than you! :P:  I'm surprised you didn't crash land trying.

Either way.... *throws another tomato, this time at the bottle and it richoches out of the filer's mouth since he has a lousy grip on it*  Thank you very much. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' That's Enough.' Stripetail gestures and the bottle comes to rest in his paw. "You two, help us clean up. Once this place is clean (or passibly so) then you can continue your foolishness. When is your friend coming home anyway?"
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Heh, this is my home, so all my friends are here.  We'll clean it up, so just hand over the bottle brushy tail.  *makes for it again*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Arreatus Momentum.' Arvens is stopped where he stands. "Yes, It is your home, but due to your undiginified behavior, Someone else must take charge here. Guan Take this please." He tosses the bottle to Guan." Once Guan leaves, I will undo the Spell." He gestures again and the spell is broken, Arvens collaspes on the floor.
nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ha!  Willpower is stronger than any spell, Houdini. :P:  Observe: I want the bottle of soda, so I will take the bottle of soda and do anything I can to get it.  *snatches the soda away from Guan again*  That's willpower for you.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not so, the will can be broken by certain spells, but I won't use any of those on you. However, I will take that bottle back from you.' he gestures and the bottle flies out of Arvens grasp. " So you want it, and will do anything to get it. Yes, you've proven that. But What if I use MY will to deny you the soda?" He smiles."Remember, I'm as big as you now, so brute force will achieve nothing. Here's a compromise." He gestures and an hourglass appears out of the air. " Once the sand runs out then you may drink until your heart's content.This is called delayed gratification, and it rests on YOUR self-restraint." Stripetail turned over the hourglass. "Sit down and wait until the hourglass runs out, them call me."He walked out of the room, closing the door and magically sealing it shut.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
*glares angrily* :mad  No wonder you squirrels are always so nutty.  Unfortunately, willpower is only effective on the individual...you cannot force your willpower on mine, so I'm going to get the soda anway.  *throws the hourglass against a tree (BTW, notice, he's acting much sober now :P:)  and follows the squirrel to the door (uh, we never were inside anywhere) of the tree and smashes it in with his hind feet*

My willpower tells me I reached my goal. :)  *grabs the bottle of soda gain*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail immediately grabs it back. "Restorus" The door is instantly repaired. He holds up the hourglass."remember, self-restraint Arvens. I'm locking this inside my home. One hour is all you'll have to wait. If you break down my door again, you'll have to repair it yourself." He sets down the soda on his table and shuts the door."Did i forget to mention that this is a magic hourglass? You can't break it, although you did give it a good try."He sets the hourglass doen again.
nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Self restraint is an idealistic phenominum...good luck.  *takes his knife and picks the lock until the door is unlocked which he opens casually*  That is mine...and be grateful I didn't smash your door in again.  *uncorks the soda and drinks from the bottle again*

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Very well, I see You're a tough customer. I think you would make a strong magician. I can teach you if you want." Stripetail said
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(All this time, Guan was in another room.  How could he have gotten the bottle and have it taken away when he's in the other room?)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shrugs(oddity of Role Play)
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: