The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What You Got For Holiday 2012

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
So, what did you get for whatever December Holiday you celebrate this year?  Post it here!

My list:

New Super Mario Bros. U
Catch Phrase
Applebee's Gift Card
Sudoku Books
A Mechanical Pencil
Pajamas
Under Garments
Candy
$125

Well, that's my list.

What's yours?

See ya later! :)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
(Darn you for starting this topic before me!)

As for my stuff...oh goodness, I have quite a lot. At this point, I'm not in the mood to post everything I got, so I decided to record videos on my webcam system, and I'm uploading them to YouTube right now. I'll post them here later on. TTFN!

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I got 3 shirts, a Camaro calendar and a Camaro history book called "Camaro: Five Generations Of Performance"  ^_^  :) So, I got two BRAND NEW Camaro things for Christmas, but not the actual car. ;) Lol. And I have a long-lost cousin Ashley who's 5 years older than me who hasn't seen me since I was reaallly little. I can't even remember the last time I saw her, I was that young.

The shirts were a Tommy Hilfiger polo shirt, a black IZOD polo shirt, and a red "Coca-Cola" t-shirt. ;) I did get all of the gifts that I wanted. ;)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Here's a couple pictures
Here's the collective

Heating Pad
Twilight Woods body care set (with certainly the most interesting body lotion/body sparkle dispenser I've ever seen)
Lip gloss
Heating pad (Serving now as a butt warmer)
Spa socks
And a homemade batsnake from a friend of mine

And the big gift, a brand new sewing machine

Tested it out and it's awesome!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I got some pretty awesome gifts!

I got a scarf, a Maroon 5 CD, a One Direction CD, $300 in iTunes gift cards, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, and, my personal favorite, Assassin's Creed 3. So, all in all, it was a pretty good Christmas. :)

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well I haven't opened half my presents yet as I was spending Christmas with my father's family rather than at home, but what I've received so far is:

A 250 GB PS3
Bond 50 (all the Bond films on Blu--ray)
Mad Men up to the current season on Blu-ray
A lot of rare Beach Boys' concerts on Blu-ray
Some Confederate currency

And my personal favorite: An 8 inch tall bronze statue of Napoleon that my father picked up when he visited France earlier this year. :DD

Oh yes, and lots of gift cards. :D Still have the other half of my presents waiting, though those won't be opened until my mom gets back on the 27th. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I got an Artist's Loft with acrylic paints (along with other things like a sharpener and eraser), two new Skylanders, some shower supplies, a shower rack to put my stuff on when I shower, and some new glass cookware.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ehh, I didn't expect gifts this year, but I got some sketching pencils, a book about Crows (I am super psyched about that!!) candy (lots and lots of candy :p) and I got gloves, and a scarf, as well as a graphic novel, sort of a compilation of various artist's works printed together in a single volume.
I hope everyone had a peaceful and restful (and food-filled... ugh, my brain is melting from all the tryptophan in that turkey) holiday^^
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I got myself some long sleeved t-shirts, a few sweat pants, to help me keep warm this winter, also 2 dvd sets.  1 is a collection of public domain sword and sandal movies, and the other, I managed to get during  24 hour 7?% off sale is the whole series of monty python tv series.

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Forgot, I got myself some video games from GOG, they are having a month long sale.  

Duke Nukem 3d, Sam and Max adventure games from telltale, Wallace & Gromit adventure game, torchlight, planescape: torment, painkiller: black edition, postal 1 and 2, blood 1 and 2, and carmageddon.  Some of those I've not heard of before, but were part of package deals.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
All I got are two movies on DVD:  Captain America & Battleship (I don't go out much)

On the other hand, I drew a lot of gifts for friends on DA!

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I got earrings and a necklace
sweater
fancy pink dress with sparkles
shower stuff
perfume and lotion

Ghostfishe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
8GB flash drive
Santa C-3PO bobble head
Dark Horse comics Boba Fett Omnibus
and $40 from my Grandma :p

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got a 2012 calendar, a mixing bowl and LOTR Lego game for PC! :)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

crazedwriter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://crazedwriter.lbbhost.com/index.html
Typical stuff: Sleep pants and tops, sweaters, fancy perfumes and soaps (are they trying to tell me something? :lol), Downton Abbey Season 2, a couple cookbooks, Julia Child's bio, a bottle of wine, and loads fo chocolate.

Ghostfishe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Yipes, my other grandma sent us something and it just arrived late. Huge box full of food.  :o
Beef jerky, smoked salmon (yay!), pepperoni sticks, blackberry jam, crackers, and some cheese. And two oven mitts. 0.o

I don't think we'll be buying snack foods until next Christmas.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I got Halo 4, X-COM, Far Cry 3 and a bunch of The Walking Dead books and comics.