The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lylat Tales

Explorer · 868 · 51157

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt smiled and hugged Krystal.
"You're...lucky to have found someone like Fox.  He's a good guy."
She said, kissing Krystal on the cheek.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
As Jason reached the section of the hanger where all the spare parts were kept, he blinked for a moment with a look of pure confusion etched onto his face. "Wait... this is where the all the spare parts should be... but they're not here..." he then groaned and commented with a single word. "Slippy." He then turned back to Emile and grinned. "Well... since we can't find the parts right now, how about some food. All this mechanical tinkering is making me hungry."

~~~

Bill then asked a question.
"Fay... I know we didn't plan on... what happened, but you do still care for me right?"

Fay shed a single tear as she heard the question and replied truthfully. "Yes. I will always love you. I just needed time to figure it out for myself." she then gave Bill a coy smile as she stepped in front of him and leaned over so the two were face to face. "I think we can pick up where we left off if that's alright with you..." she whispered with a wink.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal blushed slightly, as katt kissed her cheek.. ' so would you like to join the team katt? i'm sure Fox would be wiling to have another ship in the fold..though I'm not sure Falco would like it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt smiled and nuzzled against her.
"Mmm...I'll think about it, Krys.  But right now, I'm still with the Cornerian forces and the Raging Venus."
She said softly...

Emile smiled and nodded.
"Oh, that sounds great!"
He said perkily...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal hugged her back ' yeah  I understand' she smiled. ' so come sit by me on the bed.. if you want.. she said ' so we can kiss and get this over with..
-
 slippy inded had commandeed all the spare parts for his laterst creations, what they were for, only he knew.. ' after Katrina we're going to have to pass through solar.. ' he said to himseklf ' going to need extra protection there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Great Fox reached Karinas airspace.. " Entering karinas arimosphere' rOns voice echoed through the ship.." estimated time to land, 2 hours..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I guess the next few hours are going to be quite interesting" Samuel remarked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
krystal and katt had kissed for a few minutes with krystal red lips locking against katts red lips. krystal briefly put her tongue in katts mouth and katt did the same to her. it was when katt had reached for  krystal's chest that krystal had drawn the line, and broken the kiss. ' ok, katt that was rather nice, so um, lets get ready for the next mission ' krystal said giving her a nodd..
-
 entering karina  atmosphere- estimated time to landing - 90 minutes said the ships computers ' alright everyone' fox said coming into view head back to your arwings, and lets scope out what is happening on karina..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Will do, Fox" Samuel responded as he left for the Great Fox's hanger.

When Samuel reached the hanger, he didn't take any time to jump into Excalibur's cockpit.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Great Fox soom landed on the katinan surface, which was basically one giant desert, except fot the large compund nearby.. ' alright Everyone lets go see whats going on, on here' Fox said over the intercom..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Right, lets do this" Avalon spoke as he activated the G-diffuser on his modified Arwing and began the take off sequence.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox Climbed into his arwing and and took off . as soon as he cleared the top of the base he saw a huge hole in the siuthern wall " looks like there was an attack on this planet as well. lets check it out guys.. he radioed to the others..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Adrian's suit dropped out of the hanger bay, the armor replaced by different plates suited for the desert climate of Katina, immediately heading towards the base...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Krystal soon followed Fox into the air " There must have been a battle here at some point, judging by the large hole in the base.. But I'm not receiving any response from the base.. perhaps its deserted? " she said as Katts ship flew past her..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt looked out over the base as she flew over.  
"Looks like the base is abandoned.  Not sure if the garrison here escaped during whatever happened, or if they..."
She trailed off, obviously unnerved as Adrian's suit began inspecting the wall.
"Explosive debris near the wall.  It seems like whatever happened here, they got in here through the wall."
He said calmly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we might have to have some of us explore on foot " fox said.. " any volunteers? the rest of us can keep an eye on things from the sky..
_ i'll go" Krystal said ' Be nice to be given a mission on th ground for once..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'll stick with the air" Avalon said as he flew by.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Krystal and Katt, you guys will cover the ground, and notify us if you spot anything " fox said I'll cover you from the air..
-
Where should we head first Katt? krystal asked..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fox flew over the  north side of the base "  Girls! Check inside the buildings and see if you can find anything..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Katt nodded, unslinging an assault rifle from her back, glancing around at the base.
"Understood, Fox.  We're on our way."
She said calmly, though she seemed incredibly nervous...