The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bambi II

JojotheIncredible

• Chomper
    • View Profile
It was awesome! Why can't LBT sequels be this good? I hope they make more Bambi sequels.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Haha, yea I loved Bambi II. I can't really remember the first one at all since I saw it a looooong time ago...but still, Bambi II rocked! No doubt :D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've never seen it and for my sake, I probably will never bring myself to watch Bambi's sequel, because like the original LBT, I'm too stuck on the original, and I'm afraid of what this "in-betweenquel" will do to it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have no desire to see Bambi 2. Even if the film is good, it cannot match one of Disney's best masterpieces. That is true of most sequels also, they are not as good as the original and can(if they are bad enough) detract from the original.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I love this movie Almost everything about it. It could not handle a candle too the original yes, but in no way does it make the original look worse. This is probably one of the most if not the best Disney DTV I have ever seen in my life. The major flaw with it too me was the music. It didn't really seem too fit in the movie. And the ending. Too me that was kinda an abrupt ending I think they could have made the movie longer. But other then that as far as DTV'S go one of the absoloute best I've ever seen.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is one of those movies that I need to watch someday, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
For those who have seen it, how do they work with the storyline with Faline?  If you remember in the original when Bambi sees Faline again, he's practically in awe, and her line is "Don't you remember me?  I'm Faline."  But we've seen Faline in trailers for Bambi II, so he's seen her long after that first encounter with man...then the reaction in the original is fickle?  :rolleyes:  Someone messed up there, but I'd like to hear what they did anyway.