The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

have you seen...

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
ever seen godzilla mothra and king ghidorah giant monsters all out attack?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Uuhh nope didn't see neither of them.

Have you seen...

Final Fantasy: Advent Children? :P: It's out now, you all need to go buy it! hehe :lol: W00t! :D

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I saw it.  It is very cool.

Have you seen:

All 3 Lion King movies?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I saw them all just can't remember since it was pretty long ago.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
ever seen godzilla mothra and king ghidorah giant monsters all out attack?
Nope :p
Final Fantasy: Advent Children?
Again, Nope :p
All 3 Lion King movies?
Yep!  I actually watched Lion King 2 again just a few days ago :lol  It's better than I remembered it being.  I've only seen Lion King 1 1/2 once though; that was an odd movie :lol

Has anyone seen "Labyrinth" (with David Bowie)?

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan,May 9 2006 on  09:05 AM
Uuhh nope didn't see neither of them.

Have you seen...

Final Fantasy: Advent Children? :P: It's out now, you all need to go buy it! hehe :lol: W00t! :D
Godzilla Mothra and King Ghidorah Giant Monsters All Out Attack is the movie it has 4 monsters in it.

no I haven't seen Ladyrinth.

no I haven't seen that Final Fantasy movie yet. But did you see Final Fantasy Spirits Within?

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I have the DVD GMK: All Out Attack.

I saw the Labyrinth once years ago.

I've seen all 3 Lion King Movies at least once.

And I have NOT seen Final Fantasy: Advent Children yet, but I HAVE seen Final Fantasy:  The Spirit Within once.

Anyone here seen The Animatrix?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
No to everything except the Lion King films...saw all three of those.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
So did I. I really like the original movie, but it is by no means to be compared with my favor for LBT (if it was I suppose I would consider LK 1 1/2 more of a sacrilege than a movie I could smile about (not that I had been very fond of it). I hope they won't ever do this to LBT). I was disappointed by LK2. Shortcommings in plot and animation (I was really annoyed at what happens to Timon's and Pumba's eyes when they are in distess in LK2) and a certain degree schmaltz made it somebody else's cup of tea as far as I'm concerned.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen Labrinth. We own it so I watch it every now and then when my sister has it in :P:

I've seen that Final Fantasy: Spirits Within movie. Didn't really like it (I don't know, maybe I didn't give it a chance. It just wasn't what I thought it was gonna be)

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
any one here seen TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE?

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
no one pitty. ok how about...

has any one seen the Dual, Cristien, Short Circiut 1 &/or 2, The Day After Tomarrow, and any of the Friday The Thirteenth movies.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I've seen the day after tomorrow, a movie which I appreciated for the clear political message, which I'm afraid will be ignored by those whose ignorance causes the trouble. There won't be no climatic change from one day to the other as depicted in the movie. Looking at the soaring number of climatic disasters we are having every year (tornados, floods, droughts (and the resulting fires) etc.) the whole business is not about the day after tomorrow, nor about tomorrow, but about the situation right now. Somewhat like mankind boiled itself gradually rather than jumping into the cauldron with the hot water.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I've seen Day after Tomorrow...didnt like it.  :P: Just didn't capture me for some reason.  I like films that have an edge to it and this flick just didn't have that edge for me to enjoy it.

As for the Transformers movie, I've got that on UMD for my PSP (my brother gave it to me coz it didnt work on his PSP coz he's got an American one. Regioning rules apply for UMD movies but not the games). I love the original Transformers and I've still got some of the episodes from way back when! Still watch 'em now!

Advent Children I thought was a stroke of genius! Loved every second of it! Glad to see that the regular cast were in on the making Tetsuya Nomura (Director of FF and KH) and Nobuo Uematsu for the music! I loved it! I envy my little brother coz he's got it on the release day but I was penniless at the time so he's been able to wind me up about it.  :angry: I'm getting it soon though  :D

Anyone seen the Silent Hill film? From what I've heard, the games are much better but anyone actually seen it?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've seen The Day After Tommorow. I though it was pretty good :P:

Advent Children I thought was a stroke of genius! Loved every second of it!
Yay! :) Hehe

My parents won't let me go see the Silent Hill film :cry2 Eerr something about religion <_< Man I'm such a big fan of the games too...however it's strange that they don't mind me playing the games but won't let me see the movie :blink: What's up with that.

What I think is the reason, is that they might be worried because I got so freaked out with House of Wax. :slap Well next time I'll pretend it didn't bother me and at night I'll just stay up :lol:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
...and Nobuo Uematsu for the music!
(Kudos for spelling his name correctly :P:  )
He did the music for the films as well?  Excellent! :wow

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh yea, the music is definitely one of my favorite aspects about it :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
He did the music for the films as well? Excellent! :wow

Indeedy he did! :D Nobuo Uematsu is an awesome composer. His music truly does capture the scene! I'm fortunate enough to actually own the FF7 soundtrack and I love listening to it!  :D Kinda like the James Horner of video games! I was kinda surprised that Uematsu didnt do the music for Kingdom Hearts too. The music is just as awe-inspiring but it wasn't him that did it funnily enough.

Kudos for spelling his name correctly :P:

Need an American's POV to answer this one. What in blue blazes does "KUDOS" mean?! PMSL :lol I've heard it but what's it actually mean? Sorta like "Hats off to you" sorta thing? Just wondering. Seeing as I didn't know what "balony" was until I asked while I was on hoiday in the States. LOL  :lol:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot1616,May 20 2006 on  04:26 AM
He did the music for the films as well? Excellent! :wow

Indeedy he did! :D Nobuo Uematsu is an awesome composer. His music truly does capture the scene! I'm fortunate enough to actually own the FF7 soundtrack and I love listening to it!  :D Kinda like the James Horner of video games! I was kinda surprised that Uematsu didnt do the music for Kingdom Hearts too. The music is just as awe-inspiring but it wasn't him that did it funnily enough.

Kudos for spelling his name correctly :P:

Need an American's POV to answer this one. What in blue blazes does "KUDOS" mean?! PMSL :lol I've heard it but what's it actually mean? Sorta like "Hats off to you" sorta thing? Just wondering. Seeing as I didn't know what "balony" was until I asked while I was on hoiday in the States. LOL  :lol:

"Kudos" means simply "Thanks a lot" I think.  I am from the United States I have just never said Kudos before in a sentence. Not too help am I? ;)  Has anybody here seenThe first Terminator movie?