The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Question concerning LBT 13

Ratiasu · 11 · 3012

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just finished watching LBT 13. It was an okay sequel - I liked Loofah and Doofah, simply because they were so loopy/ditzy, and there were a lot of amusing quotes and...a few surprising things - Cera becoming so ticked off at Loofah and Doofah she wanted to impale Doofah with her horn (that's how I took it anyway) - was kind of unexpected.

I noticed something about the Baryonyx. It had a ring of red around its jaw. I couldn't tell if that was a claw mark or not, but since the red line went under its throat I don't think it was...could someone clarify that for me? Also, isn't this one of the first time we've seen big predators hunting in packs, and ones that helped each other out (the leader dug out the rest of his pack from the rocks)? I was disappointed with their roars, though. They seemed completely uninspired. Not that sound is as important as plot or characters, though.

By the way, I think there should be a topic to answer small questions like this instead of people making new topics each time they want to ask something. It would help keep clutter away from the forum.

EDIT:
I'm kind of hoping the next sequel is a very serious one, to sort of balance out all the light-hearted fun from LBT 13, but I doubt that's gonna happen because as far as the producers are concerned it's all for kids, kids, kids.

Dinonut

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://freewebs.com/ryan_dinomite/
Do you think you can post a pic of the Baryonyx from the movie?

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think so - they have enlongated snouts. I couldn't come up with anything else they could be.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
In LBT 10, Littlefoot's father said that sharpteeth only hunt in packs of twos and threes.  This was a pack of four.  They must have different behaviors than our typical sharpteeth.  There was one of these in LBT 12 too I believe, or something similar.  I wonder why they're coming closer to the great valley?  Are these are new kind of sharpteeth?

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think by Sharpteeth Littlefoot's grandpa was referring to T. Rexs. I dunno about anything else, though.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sharpteeth is likely a common term so some may hunt in 2's and 3's, others in 4's.    Like swimmer is a common term. I'd guess there are more species of swimmers then just the one Ducky is.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Bron may not have even been aware of that particular species of sharptooth when he made that comment (unlikely, but possible), since they bunch up a lot of different species under terms like that.