The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What do you think happened to Shorty?

Ruby2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm wondering, Shorty appears to be an orphan and have an unknown past.  Do you think that he has some form of PTSD?  I can guess that, seeing as how Littlefoot was acting after his mother's death, that Shorty must have gone through something similar, if not worse, in his life.  

His meanness might be a coping mechanism.   What do you think happened to him?  Did he lose his parents to Sharpteeth?  Did he lose them to an accident?  Was he abused by them and hence ran away?  Are his parents still alive but he hasn't seen them in years and doesn't know where they are or if they are still around?   Is he, in fact, Littlefoot's long lost older brother?  Or do you think it's something else?  

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Interesting theories there :lol

I went with 3 not because I think it's true (we will never know unless LBT 14 tells us more about that, or a future movie...) but because that's what I went with in my fanfiction concerning Shorty's (possibly dark) past. Options 1-3 are all quite likely. 4 and 5 are a bit more hypothetical but not totally implausible.
Inactive, probably forever.

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile
I picked Option 1 because that seemed like the most plausible scenario. But all of these theories sound pretty good. :)