The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

General Land before Time Music Discussion thread

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jul 29 2015 on  07:39 AM
^Bruton, if you seriously want an answer to this question, you're not getting it from him, because he is no longer active on these forums. You're not getting an answer from me either, because I myself don't know what it means. If someone else is lucky to do so, yippee, but until then, please don't start demanding answers to questions, especially if they are from posts like that one made a long time ago.  ;)

If I sounded rude, I apologize.
But why should I have to deal with not getting an answer just because I didn't ask earlier? It's not fair!  :neutral

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Feb 28 2013 on  07:11 PM

Peaceful Valley (opening): A little awkward for an opening, but at least the dinos sing decently. You can especially hear Petrie's voice, considering it's lower than the others. 6.5/10
So that explains why Petrie's voice ended up sounding higher in the later sequels. :idea

I actually thought that was Spike I was hearing at first, lol!  :lol  :lol

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon,Sep 23 2015 on  07:49 PM
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Feb 28 2013 on  07:11 PM

Peaceful Valley (opening): A little awkward for an opening, but at least the dinos sing decently. You can especially hear Petrie's voice, considering it's lower than the others. 6.5/10
So that explains why Petrie's voice ended up sounding higher in the later sequels. :idea

I actually thought that was Spike I was hearing at first, lol!  :lol  :lol
 :lol  :p  Same
8 years with TGOF :yum