The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ali

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

thx? Petrie for making and showing me these and allowing me to upload them :)

[not sure if the pic is particularly caption-worthy but it's pretty :)]
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
"Wow, this picture I'm in is amazing!"
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
oh my!

Ali's mother would put such portrait in family lair.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Grandpa: "Hey Littlefoot, look. This came with the mail today, I think it is for you." *gives a knowing smile*

Littlefoot (unrolls the treestar that a flyer delivered to see a photo and a message)

"Hello Littlefoot, it has been a while, hasn't it? Well, me and my herd have been wandering around as always, it has been so boring. Oh well. But this kind flyer visited our herd, and he's offered to deliver some messages. I hope you get mine!

There are two things I would like to tell you, Littlefoot.

I know I never told you this... and maybe I didn't know what it was back when we got to meet each other but, Littlefoot? I think you're more than just a friend to me. You're the reason why I keep on walking day after day because I know our paths will cross again one day and then I can finally see your happy face again and play the silliest games with you. Littlefoot, I think I love you. I'm always thinking about you and I miss you so so much!

The other thing: We're gonna come for a visit soon!!! I can't wait and I'll see you, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike soon!

With love

Ali (*insert heart here*)

PS: Here's a photo just for you, hope you like it!

Some time later.

Grandma: "Well, what was it dear?"

Littlefoot: "Er uhm... well, you see... uhhh..."  :wub  :wacko  :bolt

:lol

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 4 2017 on  06:09 AM
Grandpa: "Hey Littlefoot, look. This came with the mail today, I think it is for you." *gives a knowing smile*

Littlefoot (unrolls the treestar that a flyer delivered to see a photo and a message)

"Hello Littlefoot, it has been a while, hasn't it? Well, me and my herd have been wandering around as always, it has been so boring. Oh well. But this kind flyer visited our herd, and he's offered to deliver some messages. I hope you get mine!

There are two things I would like to tell you, Littlefoot.

I know I never told you this... and maybe I didn't know what it was back when we got to meet each other but, Littlefoot? I think you're more than just a friend to me. You're the reason why I keep on walking day after day because I know our paths will cross again one day and then I can finally see your happy face again and play the silliest games with you. Littlefoot, I think I love you. I'm always thinking about you and I miss you so so much!

The other thing: We're gonna come for a visit soon!!! I can't wait and I'll see you, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike soon!

With love

Ali (*insert heart here*)

PS: Here's a photo just for you, hope you like it!

Some time later.

Grandma: "Well, what was it dear?"

Littlefoot: "Er uhm... well, you see... uhhh..."  :wub  :wacko  :bolt

:lol
I think Cera with Petrie wrote this and watched for his reaction from bushes.  :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^continued from above

Petrie: "You sure think it was good idea? He be disappointed if he realise that was fake?"

Cera: "Oh, don't worry. Let's just enjoy the show and have a laugh until he figures out.

Littlefoot: "Figure what out? What are you guys doing here?"  :blink:

Petrie: "Oh er... hehehe..." :bolt

Cera: "Uhh, we just came by and saw you acting all weird so..."

Petrie: "But we about to go on our way anyway..."

Littlefoot: "Sure... though you might stay. Actually, I've gotta tell you guys something!"

Cera: "Oh?"

Littlefoot: "Let's get Ducky and Spike too, they'll also need to know!"

Cera: "Sure... let's go."

some minutes later.

Cera (quietly): "That was too close..."

Petrie: "Yeah."

Cera: "And now he'll go on my nerves for next few weeks! What was I thinking!?"

Petrie: "Well, me coulda told you that..."

Cera: "Then why didn't you?!"

Petrie: "Petrie have reasons..."

Cera:  x(cera