The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Appreciated Member Award 2015

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The voting for the Appreciated Member Award will run until midnight between saturday 29th to sunday 30th of August. The following GOF members qualify as candidates for the Appreciated member awards for having participated in the vote but not won any awards themselves this year:

bestarianna1girl
Kor
LBTDiclonius
LettucebaconandTomato (but you must vote in this award in order to qualify yourself)
Littlefoot1616
Nick22
somerandomfangirl
The Chronicler
The Lone Dragon
vonboy (but you must vote in this award in order to qualify yourself)
Zimba

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I appreciate both of my fellow admins Littlefoot1616 and Nick22 a lot and there is not a member on this list who doesn't deserve all the appreciation we can give them. For me personally this is a great chance however to express my appreciation for one candidate whose feedback and constructive criticism has not only helped me a lot to improve a story I'm writing but has also given me a lot of joy as there is nothing one can take as much joy in when writing something as in it being read and commented upon. My vote for the Appreciated Member Award goes to The Chronicler.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I technically did win an award this year, so should I still qualify for this award or not?

Anyways, my vote goes to someone who hardly ever really posts here, but kindness is shown when he does. Not to mention his awesome fanfic that I sincerely wish had more following. That being said, my vote goes to The Lone Dragon for this year.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bad blunder on my part.
Yes, you DID win an award and therefore cannot win this one. My bad :oops
And thanks for participating in the vote nonetheless and pointing out my blunder ;)

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'll vote Nick22 for appreciated member. They are always so kind and helpful, I really appreciate their help and kind attitude.
8 years with TGOF :yum

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Seconded for nick22. He must have gotten third place in like three other awards cause people were voting for him left and right in the other categories.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I've heard great things about Nick22, so my vote goes to him

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow! Quite a list of candidates! Again, another difficult one to select even from a shortlist seeing as everyone on there makes a huge effort to contribute and their responses are always appreciated.

Anyway, with honourable mentions to all those up there, for their time here and engagement in pleasant and meaningful activities I'll vote for LBTDiclonius

Best of luck everyone ;)

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Tough choice, but I'll vote for LettuceBacon&Tomato.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This is a difficult choice for me as all of the contenders are worthy of appreciation.  However, after considering everyone's contributions to the forum this year, I have decided to vote for Nick22.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes... what a tough list  :blink:

I could say a lot in favor of almost everyone on this list why they are worthy of receiving this award. There are people like vonboy, somerandomfangirl, Littlefoot1616, bestariannagirl1 or Zimba who I often talk to and really appreciate them for their friendship but still I will vote for someone I hardly ever interact with. The reason for this is that my vote is based on what the member in question has contributed to the forum throughout the years. I'll vote for Nick22. Thanks for everything you've done for the GoF :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I vote for Nick22   since he's one of the ones I enjoy rping with and also one of the few from here that I talk to on skype, though he's to busy for us to tak much we do talk some now and then.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mea culpa!
I totally forgot to close and conclude the Appreciated member award vote!
The outcome is very clear with six votes for Nick22 and none of the other candidates reaching two votes we got an Appreciated member award with no runner up this year.