The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 46072

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Um...I was not going tell you at all..." Nani took a step back.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah....she can be creepy..." Littlefoto shuddered "No one dares to lie around GRANDMA" Littlefoot added.

Near where Nani and Grandma were a black longneck male watched them. Hades smirked,they'll kick  Nani and the two brats out where they will be defenceless,will make HIS job much easier.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Is that so?" Grandma tilted her head, eyes narrowing. "You'd bring danger to this valley, and then dare leave us defenseless against it? That alone would be enough to show you the exit once more."

"No..." Zimba joined her. "But I... heard that Grandma wanna talk to your mom."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"You would not dare kick me out" Nani snarled her anger kicking it,which was rare.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Oh no" Nahla said and rushed forward hoping to get her mother out of it,she skidded to a stop the last minute when she saw something she really never wanted to see again-Hades "Oh no...."

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Of course I wouldn't!" Grandma's equally rare fury rose up like a wildfire, making her voice echo from the nearby trees. "Are you barking mad?"

"Oh no..." Zimba too had seen the black silhouette, unlike the two females that were being watched.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"SHUT UP!" Nani screamed shoving Grandma before sprinting off,when Nani got mad...she snapped.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla ran forward only to crash into Grandma,she glared "Why did you make my mother so upset?"she asked.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Because your mother endangered the Valley I call home." Grandma seemed unfazed by both rammings. Her husband appeared on the scene as well, having heard her voice raised in anger: that always spelled trouble of some sort.

He also did not like the look of the black Longneck lurking in the shadows.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron arrived "Whats going on?" he saw Grandma's anger and took  a step back.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades stepped out grabbing Nahla by the neck "Sorry about my daughter,she takes after me I guess. Can't control her anger" she smirked at the terrified pink female "Did Nani mention me?" he asked "I'm Hades,but for some reason it appears my mate and daughter here prefer to call me 'he' or 'him'" he had been watching for a while "Your grandson is the higher rank?" Hades smirked "Well he won't be when I get to him" he laughed.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"So it seems, yes." Grandma tilted her head at him. "And after him comes his grandfather, father, me, Threehorn, Thicknose, Swimmer, Flyer... Did that Spiketail ever agree to being in the leadership, dear?"

"I faintly recall him agreeing, yes." Grandpa serenely stated. "Don't forget the Sharptooth, my love, I think Chomper would hate being forgotten."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani came up from behind "Here to bring more torture?" she muttered towards Hades.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades smirked "Nani my love" he greeted in a forced happy  tone still holding Nahla by the neck "I was just wondering....." his gaze landed on Grandma "Well,aren't you a beautiful young woman?" he smiled cutting himself off from what he was going to say to Nani "You must have guys just fighting over you" he got into in front of her shoving Grandpa out of the way and shoving Nahla into Grandpa he was hoping Grandpa would think Nahla attacked him and would  get rid of her for him.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I think you need to check your eye-sight, dear." Grandma answered with a smile. "It has been quite a while since I was 'young'."

"Though the males did fight over her when she was." Grandpa took the thrown Longneck in stride. He certainly had worse things hit him in the side.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani backed off more and more and when she was far enough she turned and ran off again.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades's  eyes narrowed "Well,you sure do hide it well love,I never seen such beauty"  he said placing his tail around her neck like some sort of hug

Littlefoot arrived on the scene and frowned when he saw Hades instinct told him not to trust him he stopped next to Grandpa and gritted his teeth when he saw he was FLIRTING with HIS GRANDMA..that was so wrong on sooo many levels. He stomped his foot ready for battle if it came to it.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh indeed?" Grandma giggled lightly. "Grandpa, why don't you ever say such things to me, mmh?"

"Known you too long, my dear." He answered, shrugging lightly before raising an eyebrow at his grandson. "Any idea where your father is, Littlefoot?"

Zimba could only blink in something between horror and disbelief.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron cleared his throat "Should I rid of him?" he nodded towards Hades.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades ignored Bron and smiled at Grandma "How about we spend some more time together? Just you and I"

Littlefoot got ready to charge now "No! As if she would like you,she loves Grandpa. Leave her alone!"