The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 48872

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Littlefoot." Grandma admonished him. "Really now? Where are your manners?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron snorted "Come on Mama Longneck,you don't LIKE him do you? I have this feeling we should be HATING him"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah Grandma,don't you see? He is trying to make his girlfriend!" Littlefoot frowned "That was the weirdest thing I have ever said to one of my Grandparents" he added.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"How do you think I got together with Grandpa?" Grandma tilted her head. "I know very much what he is doing. That does not mean you two can just forget your manners."

Grandpa nodded in agreement. "We certainly raised you better than that, Littlefoot. Behave."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron muttered under his breath before speaking louder "Where did the other female go?" he asked about Nani "The one that that acts strangely"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I could always banish him..." Littlefoot muttered quietly turning to look at Nahla with a glare.

Nahla gulped and took a step back knowing Littlefoot was starting to think Nahla was part of some plan.

Hades wanted to snap at this annoying 'Littlefoot' but he had to keep his cool "Sorry,but your Grandma just screams 'beautiful' I can't help but try and get her myself..but of course she is taken. A male would have to be insane to not want her" he said but lot letting go of her neck,he scanned the distance but Nani but he really did not care.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa had no such trouble with snapping at the youngster. "Littlefoot. That is quite enough. Why don't you help me with finding her, while Grandma deals with our newest guest."

"That is acceptable." Grandma smiled lightly at the black Longneck beside her.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani looked around for Zimba "ZImba?" she called looking for the red longneck.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Guest?" Littlefoot asked "He isn't staying here..I don't trust him"

Hades face filled with fake but realistic hurt "Littlefoot..." he said "How can you judge me so quickly? Just because of what Nani,Nahla and Zimba said? You do realize Nahla was planning to pretend to fall in love with you and when you get close-slaughter you?" he lied but he sounded like he was telling the truth.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Non will be judged after a few hours." Grandma interrupted him. "You and the others can stay for now and THEN we will decide what happens."

"So it has always been." Grandpa agreed, turning into the direction he thought Nani had gone. "Now come along you two."

Zimba stood a short distance away, not believing his eyes and ears.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani reached Zimba "Zimba I have a feeling we may have  judging" she was right but she didn't know-she didn't hear Grandma "You're gonna have to speak up,tell them your part of our story and what he has done to us...I  ahve this feeling they are taking Hades's side"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Faire enough" Hades smiled "I'm sure you'll make the right choice and rid of those three" he referred to his 'mate',daughter and that riff raff Zimba.

Littlefoot scoffed and lead the serach  for Nani

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That... will be our judgement, not yours." Grandma serenely said. "Come, let's take a walk and then you can tell me your story."

Zimba was torn. He was scared. He did not know whether to listen to Nani, or his instincts that told him to keep silent and make himself as small as possible.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Please Zimba" Nani begged "You got to for ALL our sakes"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Of course" Hades smiled "Ill tell you everything about my true story and you'll see it not ME who is the REAL threat"

Littlefoot stopped seeing Nani "Well there she is" he commented looking behind him at Grandpa "Now what?"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That is for me to judge." Grandma told him, still smiling warmly.

"Nani." Grandpa called out to her. "There better be a very good explanation as to why my wife has to flirt with your ex to keep him from killing someone. And it better come fast or I am going to hit someone."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"How would I know? I guess you're wife is a total flirt who can't herself" Nani grumbled standing in front of Zimba "Her and Hades deserve each other,both are idiots" she was filled to the brim with anger and she didn't think she'll be calming down for a while.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Well" Hades began "Nani never liked me,she just used me to be lead female of her old home-my home. She abused Nahla more then anything until she trained her into  a killer,now Nahla pretends to full in love with young males of high rank-such as your grandson and when they get close-Nahla slaughters them" he paused "Zimba helps her,he acts all shy and stuff but really-he is insane. Nani will kill you if you let her stay,and your grandson will die from Nahla's ticks. I came here to warn you,what they say about me is a lie,this is the truth"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That would be worrying indeed." Grandma was shocked.

"She answered his bloody ridiculous flirt because it distracted him from breaking your daughter's NECK." Grandpa growled in anger. "She is taking him heaven knows where because she knows that you will be somewhere else. And I had to bloody let her so this did not end in battle. So do not dare insult her again, or you will find I can be far worse than HE could ever dream of being. Now answer my question."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani looked at him for a moment "I don't need to tell you a thing" she said in forced calm and began walking off nodding to Zimba to follow her.