The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 46131

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded "Might ask them now actually" with that he walked back to the resting place slowly.

Nahla sighed sadly "No you didn't Zimba.." she looked over to her mother and sighed again "Sorry mother,but he is haunting me again it driving me mad" she looked back at Zimba and hugged him sobbing "I'm so sorry for being mad at you,I was just hurting because I  loved you so much and you turned me down. But now I realize I actually love you in a different way then I thought...like a brother..I'm so sorry" she said again "I never meant to compare you to him"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Both grandparents said nothing, watching as Littlefoot approached the others. Zimba nodded at her, telling her it was okay.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani watched him too,nervousness filled her eyes and she began shifting and stared at the ground.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stopped in front of Zimba and Nahla "Hello there" he greeted with a smile "Sorry if this offends you but,where are you's from? It has me really curious" he smiled.

Nahla gulped and looked around looking for escape "Umm..I'm gonna get an another drink" she took off without another word.

Littlefoot tilted his head in confusion but shrugged it off and turned to Zimba "Zimba isn't it? Where do you,that Nahla and her mother come from? What was it like there? Why did you leave?"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You... uhm...." Zimba felt very awkward now that everyone seemed to be looking at him for answers. "Long story..."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani tried to back into the shadows to not be seen,she hoped Zimba would just make something up though the guy had a hard time lying at times.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot got closer "Well,we got time. Tell us"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah... but... but..." Zimba really wanted someone to help him. He got help, from an unexpected corner.

"Let them, Littlefoot." Grandpa spoke up. "It is obviously a painful subject. Give them time."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani sighed with relief "Zimba can you go get Nahla?. You never know if HE had followed us here...."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot narrowed his eyes for a brief moment before smiling "Sorry didn't mean to pressure you,tell me when YOU are ready" he frowned when Nani said 'never know if HE followed us here...' who was  this 'HE'?

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Nani, could I speak to you for a moment?" Grandma asked as she watched Zimba go after the youngest female. "It will not take long."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Of course...." Nani said quietly stepping forward "What it is?

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot edged closer curious.

Nahla was hiding in a small forest not too far away,man she hoped her mother and Zimba managed to get out of it.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandma shooed her grandson away instead, gesturing that the other female should follow her. "One quick question." She said once they were well away from the others. "That 'He' you are unwilling to talk about. Could he be a threat to this Valley?"

"Nahla?" Zimba called, looking around for her.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"He? Who is this he you ask about?" Nani chuckled nervously she was clearly hiding something.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Zimba?" Nahla came out "Did they find out?" she whispered

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"The one your youngsters were talking about. The one you fear." Grandma looked at her with near unmatched intensity. "Do not play stupid. Littlefoot might have taken our duties, but he listens to us. He bows to us, even if we tell him to kick out the girl he loves because she is endangering the valley. Is 'He' a threat?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani gulped,she was trapped she had to say something "Only to...the leaders or one with the highest postion like the spokesperson...." Nani said quietly "In that case that dinosaur will be slaughtered by him....Nahla is his-" she cut herself off,she could not let them know THAT.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot stayed back at the resting place with Grandpa "Something about those newcomers...doesn't sit right" he commented "And who is this 'he' they all seem to fear?"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That Grandma will be able to tell us." Grandpa shifted a bit. "I think you remember her glares, don't you?"

"His daughter, I presume?" Grandma snorted. "And when were you going to tell us this? When he entered the Valley and my grandson laid slaughtered!?"