The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Past Haunts

Nahla · 486 · 46101

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandma merely soothed him, letting him bawl his grief out.

"I... I did... But... I'm not sure she believed me..." He honestly answered.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Try again,until she knows she'll never fully get over it and never move on which could result in....' Nani cut herself off not wanting to say it.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot closed his eyes"Some strong leader I turned out to be..." he said quietly.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"A strong leader does not ever cry. A strong leader does cry when the need arises." Grandma told him. "Strength, true strength is when to admit that you are weak and need help. I might tease you, but I am proud of you, Littlefoot. You are an amazing Longneck, never doubt that."

"Okay..." Zimba looked over to where Nahla was, walking up to her.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani sighed and returned to Grandpa laying on the ground near him,worn out from the long trip here.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Thanks Grandma,you're the greatest" he gave her a longneck version of  a hug and sighed "I just miss her so much,Grandma...I'll never see her again..."

Nahla rose her head to greet Zimba quickly wiping her tears with her tail trying to make it seem she was never upset.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"YOu will see her in your dreams. In your heart." She returned the hug warmly. "Your children?" SHe added teasingly.

"You okay?" He asked softly, looking the female over.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani's  stoamch growled but she ignored it and closed her eyes sighing.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot blushed "What children?" he chukled "I don't even have a girlfriend..you know that"

"I'm fine" Nahla said quietly "So what you doing over here hanging around with worthless me?"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sooner or later you will." She assured him with a smile, patting his head with her tailtip. "Hopefully."

"You can just go eat something." Grandpa told Nani. "The green is for everyone."

"I'm not hanging out with worthless you." Zimba stated with conviction, for the first time in many, many years his voice not quivering. "I am hanging out with wonderful you."

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"It fine" Nani answered "I don't really eat at all anyway..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot sighed "I have my eye on that Nahla girl...but she already seems to be with that other guy" he laid on the ground "All the girls here either called me A.Fat  or B.Ugly or just laughed at my 'childish' name".

"I'm not wonderful,not by a longshot,all I have done is drag you into messed...like the abuse you had to suffer from my father..." she sighed.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't think she is, actually..." Grandma mused

"You should." Grandpa suggested, looking her over more closely.

"That was hardly your fault..." And back to quivering voice it was.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Whats the point?" Nani asked sadly "Knowing HE is around leaves no point in even trying to stay alive,I eat every two weeks..thats enough.."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"She's not?" Littlefoot questioned.

Nahla sighed sadly again "Doesn't matter,I'm not your friend anymore and you've come over to say how you hate me and that I should die,right?"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Seemed more like a brother-sister-thing to me." Grandma lightly shrugged.

And there came anger, an even more alien emotion to him. "Never think I am like you father, Nahla." He sharply stated, eyes blazing with the intensity of this strange new feeling surging through his body. "I am not him and I will never be him. I would never want you dead, never."

Grandpa was about to ask who 'HE' was, but then he got distracted by the boy all but yelling at the girl.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani raised her head and looked at the two younger longnecks,she was surprised at what Zimba said to Nahla,she knew she had to let them sort it out on their own though "I never  seen them act like this to each other" she commented "Zimba turned Nahla down when she said she loved him,now they're acting like rivals..HE would LOVED this,it is just what he was wanting" she added again just saying 'HE' and not giving any actual  names.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot thought thought for a moment "I wonder where they even came from" he said changing the subject "They just seemed to come from nowhere" he shrugged it off though figuring they must have their reasons to not tell,could be a bad experience they were trying to get away from-he was right about that actually.

Nahla stared at Zimba in shock,Zimba never-NEVER acted like this! She began backing off "I'm sorry...." she said quietly and shyly,it was like she had become Zimba for this moment "I...." she cut herself off,great memories of her father were coming back to her,he wanted a son and he got a daughter,he took it out on Nahla he hated her guts,she was punished for the crime of being a female..life wasn't fair "But...please...never...mention...HIM...again" of the three of them (Nani,Zimba and herself) Nahla was the most abused and tormented,she was happy to be away from him but even now Hades still haunted her thoughts,he had a goal and he succeed-Nahla was terrified of of him. The sight of him,the sound of his voice or just even the mention of his name sent pure fear through her. Someone just had to say 'Hades' or 'Your father' to her to cause a nightmareish flashback.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You can always ask." Grandma suggested.

"Then don't compare me to him." Zimba countered, pain and grief etched on his face. "Or did I do something to deserve that?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nani called out "Enough you two,also I thought I told you's to never speak of him in public" she added.