The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which LBT parent would you want as your parent?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, 10 does have lots of problems with it.  But most of hollywood does not really care for continuity and prefer to ignore it when it is convenient for them.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It would be Littlefoot's Parents.  His mother is an interesting character; her heart is full of purity and pleasantness.  And his Father i consider the coolest out of all the Fathers of LBT.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One more I think would be neat for LBT parents as my own:

They aren't a couple, but Ichy and Dil would be funny parents.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In a sense I have already had two LBT parents in the verse of Littlefoot's Grandparents who are much in the way of my own.  My Grandad is both wise and intellectual with new theories and explanations and when my Grandma was alive she was quite like Grandma Longneck.  So, in a sense I have already had that from the age of four to six my grandparents looked after me..and I used to pretend that I was Littlefoot.:)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jan 28 2009 on  07:15 AM
there's also something about Petrie's mom's no nonsense type attitude that's endearing too.

I still crack up when she all but yells at Cera's dad during the meeting in VII. Anyone who can stand up to him had gumption :)
I agree with this.  Petrie's mom to me is a tough cookie. :D I like her as a mom. :)
AND I like Little Foot's Grandparents. :)

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
If i could have a parent from the LBT universe, i would pick Chompers Dad because he made a funny one liner in #5. eg:

Chompers Dad: sometimes i worry about that boy......
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Personally I would never want to change my parents for any LBT movie's parents as I love my parents too much for any such change. I probably interpreted the thread title which is likely to be along the "what is your favorite LBT parental character?" line too seriously.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
this is kind of confusing but I guess I would choose Littlefoot's Grandparents they seemed caring and I would never(or rarely) get into arguements with them.