The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Brithday Fox MaCoy!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Inetresting username and avatar. Happy 21st! You can drink now! :cheers

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Heheh yep, he can. Too bad it is almost a year he hasn't post in this forum, maybe he lost interest... or maybe lots of things happened (because lots of things can really happen), but I do hope this member will find his way back into the forum :yes .
 But still, this is his birthday, and a birthday is reason enough for us to start  a party! Happy Birthday Fox MaCoy, wherever you are!  :birthday  :DD  :smile  :angel  :lol .

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think he is deterred by the believe that his English was insufficient for the GOF. A sadly high number of non-native speakers are scared away by this. I wonder how many non-native speaker newbys are even aware of how many here are no native speakers and that they might get help from someone of their own native tongue :(

Anyway, happy Birthday to Fox MacCoy :birthday

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, wherever you may be.   Maybe there could be a section where non English languages are allowed.  

:birthday  :p  :DD  :lol  :wave  :smile  :!  :idea  :angel

Fox MacCoy

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hi,

thanks to all of you, guys. It seems, that I wasn't online a long time ^^.
Sorry, my english isn't really better today. Reading is no problem, but writing and speaking  :oops

Greetings
Fox MacCoy

PS: I'm from Germany and can legally drink with 18.  :DD

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Your english already seems better than some of the members we have/had. Don't worry :)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is correct, I saw no problems with your english. The goal is that everybody can understand what you want to say, I can tell you that because I am not a native english speaker either.
 The best way is to practice, that's the trick :DD .

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Oddly enough, I revisited this topic just last week on a traipse through memory lane...of course I didn't check to see exactly how old it was!

It's been a long time since you visited the GOF, Fox MacCoy, and things have changed a lot. I bet you have changed too! Happy birthday and I hope your next year is full of smiles! :cheers