The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jassy’s Fanart

jassy · 359 · 44039

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Stardisk! You revealed Pterano's true plan: Building communism in Valley!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Awesome job with these Jassy! I love Pterano's pose!  :chompysmile

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Thank you everyone!! I’ve never drawn Pterano before until now, so it’s good to know I did him justice.

Stardisk! You revealed Pterano's true plan: Building communism in Valley!

Wow, it all makes sense now  :PteranoPlotting

I wanted to do a solo Shorty painting, because our favorite grouchy longneck deserves to be in the spotlight, so here he is!  :ShortyDisgusted

"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And another amazing piece by Jassy. Seriously, you need to give "Draw LBT with just your fingertip" classes to us all at some point  :ChomperPOG

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Beautiful work!!!

Shorty looks impressive here.
6/14
0/26

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
And another amazing piece by Jassy. Seriously, you need to give "Draw LBT with just your fingertip" classes to us all at some point  :ChomperPOG

Thank you Mumbling!! Step 1: sell your soul  :bestsharptooth

Beautiful work!!!

Shorty looks impressive here.

Thanks so much Sneak!!  :smile

This is my entry for the fanart prompt for this month, featuring Mr. Thicknose trying to explain to some sharpteeth why they’re closed off in the mysterious beyond, or alternatively, rip Mr. Thicknose, it was nice knowing ya.  :PCera

Stardisk

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • Stardisk's strange digital corner
Hah that's funny.

I can't resist making the answer to your comic strip:

(original pic was created by Sneak, hope he wouldn't mind)
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation

View my art project Internet Before Time (last update was 2020/11/18!)

Discussion of LBT games for PS1

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha this is great Jassy! I love all the reactions of the fast biters to Mr. Thicknose's bold claim. You would think if someone knows everything he would understand the concept of time and place  :bestsharptooth

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Great comic, Jassy! XD

I wonder what will all 4 of them say when they, in usual sharpteeth's manner, fail to eat him, or leave a single scratch...

Ticknose, you're lucky THAT Sharptooth is not with them though..
6/14
0/26

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yesssss haha, love it! The green sharptooth is the best :D

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone! Obviously Mr. Thicknose needs to learn how to be more sensitive, so I’d say he doesn’t really know everything:PCera

I felt sorta nostalgic today so here’s a screenshot redraw from the first movie!  :olittlefoot

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
So sweet! ^^

Landscape and background in style of original movie are super! Well done!
6/14
0/26

ducky_25

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
The picture is good and the colors are like youre having a wonderful hot day before it was sunset

😊

I am new to this and i am just saying

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you both!! :smile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Looks good Jassy! Don't have too much to add other then you captured the original scene well with this!  :)littlefoot

[EDIT] Should also say welcome to the GoF Abigaillayne127! Feel free to make a welcome post for a more formal introduction!  :rainbowwave
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 11:21:10 PM by Flathead770 »

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
ok wow i am behind

I really like Shorty's stern expression. He looks oddly introspective and contemplative for his character. Your reflective shading works wonders here as the body of water next to him and overall soft background is very alluring.

The most funny thing the comic is actually the sprawling text. The scribbling handwriting somehow adds to the raptor's expression of distaste.

Your screenshot redraws are always really spot-on. Aside from the hovering treestar, I would say the detailed dirt ground Littlefoot is playing about in is the highlight.
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
WAIT WHAT????? :rhett_shocked You've been doing this with just your FINGER the whole time????? That is truly some superhuman talent!!! :Mo

I'm always in awe of your ability to draw fast biters! The way you do their eyes is gorgeous!! The motion in Screech and Thud's poses is so well done, and the Pterano drawing after that looks so charismatic! You really captured his personality! Your take on Shorty, as always, is PERFECTION--it looks like it could be an official image from a DVD case or something, it's that amazing! And the Thicknose comic is hilarious! I love the "whatever" vibes from the sharptooth on the right. :lol Finally, your original movie redraw looks adorable! You did a great job recreating Littlefoot's joy in that scene, and I also have to comment on how well done the background is!
Fantastic artwork, once again!! :duckyhappy

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks so much guys!! I really, really appreciate every single one of your guys’ comments  :DD

A commission for OwlsCantRead - the Mud Brotherhood!  :Mo

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

*squealing with joy*

:Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :Mo :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY :CeraHAPPY  :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman :feelsgoodman

I straight up stared at this commission for ten minutes straight. What a breathtaking sight to behold... probably the most unique and dynamic trio anyone has ever witnessed. :P

I was super duper very excited to find out from Owls just days ago that this was the surprise he was planning for all of us, and I couldn’t be happier with the final result. The eye contact with all of us really further ties in this visualization of friendship between us, and the hand wave from Guido was a small addition I adore a lot too.

Hmm... the (mis)adventures of the Mu-u-u-dd Brothers anyone? :cerasmug :MoEvil

But any who, this is a drawing I will cherish forever in my life, and I’m sure Owls and Stardust would definitely agree with me on that. Thank you so much jassy for bestowing this commission upon us, and thank you Owls for making this entire drawing in the first place possible. I appreciate this so, so much. And of course, thank you Stardust for the everlasting friendship that I have the honor of sharing with you. And on that note, let me say to both of you...

Mu-u-u-u-d Brothers Forever! <3

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Niiiiiice Jassy! :D For a second I thought the bottom two were underwater but then I realized it was not bubbles coming out of Cera's mouth, but Mo making a splash, haha! keep up the amazing work!