The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Conduit

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Has anyone heard of the game at all? I've been since before the last E3 and can't wait until it comes out this summer! For those who don't know anything about the game, heres a quick video talking about multiplayer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rm1y18LmTk&feature=related

Honestly, this game looks like its going to be great. First of all, It's going to have the best FPS controls on the Wii, due to the fact the everything is customizable (including the dead zone, an invisible box on the screen that when your crosshair moves out of, your character starts to turn). Secondly, it looks like its going to have very promising multiplayer, including online. Lastly, the game will incorporate WiiSpeak, so there will at least be some communication among your friends when playing online. So what do you guys think?  Who's going to buy it?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I've heard about this. It sounds like it's going to be the first real "hardcore" shooter exclusively for Wii. Kinda like what Halo, Call of Duty and the like did for 360 and PS3. And I think it's about time too. The one thing that annoys me beyond no end is the low quality, bare-bone stripped ports that are literally dumped on the system as an after-thought whilst the graphic hungry machines get more attention. If The Conduit actually delivers what they say it will, this could be a potential mover-shaker for the Wii and will show that Ninty's console can roll just as well with the big boys. ;)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's looks really awesome, and I've heard the controls are much improved over games like Red Steel. I think the story centers on an alien attack. When does it come out?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When does it come out?
sometime this summer. In june or july a believe.

and I've heard the controls are much improved over games like Red Steel
speaking of Red Steel, a trailer was leaked for Red Steel 2 a little while ago. The only information that i know about the game is that its using Wii Motion Plus. Lets hope it has really good controls and some excellent swordplay.
Trailer can be seen here