The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Am I known?

Lilfut · 27 · 2536

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I don't know you very much aside from the fact that you made an LBT version of the webcomic Darths and Droids and your Pistolero-esque signature picture and your signature chain of "it flew real low".

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
You shouldn't worry so much Lilfut. As with making friends face to face, it takes time. It's no popularity contest here and everyone is friendly enough to get along with. Just getting stuck in with topic posts and try and catch a few people online (think MSN seems to be the weapon of choice but others have alternative IM programs like YIM, AIM etc)

Give it time, you'll be a familiar face around here in no time ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, just give it time.  and if you want to try an im program there are many including pidgin.  Some of them like Pidgin can connect to multiple others instead of just 1.  Just give it time and post to the threads that interest you the most.  maybe after a while start a conversation or 3 by pm.  Then go from there maybe into IM's.

Lilfut

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/JD_Fan_Forum/index.php?showuser=1
Alright. Sorry I wasted so much of you guys' time.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Did you? It was only one reply, not so much time taken ;)

Lilfut

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/JD_Fan_Forum/index.php?showuser=1
Yeah, I guess so.

I right now want to thank the whole forum for getting me to almost 100 posts. Long-time goal of mine.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Hey...that's a good question. XD Eh...to me you're known a little tiny bit, mostly by your Jittery Dragon avatar.  :p

Hmmm...I wonder if I'm known on this forum... :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol