The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Corrupt a Wish Game.

WeirdRaptor · 1781 · 138054

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted. But it explodes on you in mid-air.

I wish I had a castle to myself.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted. It's an ice castle in Harbin.

I wish I could live comfortably without technology (including stone tools).

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
You turn into a gopher!

I wish Team Fortress 2 made action figures.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted, but they then break moments after you buy them.

I wish I had the power to warp reality how I see fit.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted. The unforeseen contradictions of your many desires produce an unstable universe that never lives up to your expectations.

I wish I could read 10 times faster.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted!  You suffer from information overload.

I wish The Land Before Time - The Wisdom of Friends was NEVER made.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted. Instead of Wisdom of Friends, a film is made that celebrates egoism and consumerism, where Cera and Littlefoot meet a kid whose parents organise a lavish birthday for him, then they start demanding such birthday parties for themselves, they get them eventually, only to be disappointed because they expected even more, they start whining and the parents admit it was their fault and that they'll work harder to make it up to their fantastic children, all the while Ducky, Petrie and Spike are shown praising Cera and Littlefoot with their iconic ways of expression. The movie ends with Littlefoot becoming leader of the Great Valley and Cera having servants, shown as never having to move a finger again.

I wish I was selected for a mission to Mars.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Granted,but there were calculation erreors,so instead of Mars,you end up getting lost in the endless outer space.There's no way for you to find your way back,and you spend your last days in the eternal darkness,where nobody hear your scream muhahaha!

I wish i could drive a tank instead of a car,so nothing could stop me.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted. But three seconds after you start driving it the noob with the rocket launcher destroys the tank.

I wish our life was like one big video game. We could choose to be a role playing kind of person, or a first person shooter person, etc...

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Granted. However, unlike video games, you can't restart when you die, and you only get one hit point.

I wish another person would post in this thread.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: jansenov,May 18 2012 on  10:06 AM
Granted. Instead of Wisdom of Friends, a film is made that celebrates egoism and consumerism, where Cera and Littlefoot meet a kid whose parents organise a lavish birthday for him, then they start demanding such birthday parties for themselves, they get them eventually, only to be disappointed because they expected even more, they start whining and the parents admit it was their fault and that they'll work harder to make it up to their fantastic children, all the while Ducky, Petrie and Spike are shown praising Cera and Littlefoot with their iconic ways of expression. The movie ends with Littlefoot becoming leader of the Great Valley and Cera having servants, shown as never having to move a finger again.
Actually, though that does sound like a bad plot, it's a better one than what we got, so thank you! :)

I wish another person would post in this thread.

Granted, but prepare for me to find any way to make your life miserable for trying to cheat the system. (Note: Not really going to make your life miserable for real, but I had to come up with something.)

I wish I was Mega Man.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Granted,but you have to fight to death with Giga Man,and he kick ass with his 10^9 power.(Sorry,dunno who is Mega Man,but i had to say something.)

I wish I could have a tamed comodo dragon as a pet.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted, but your comodo dragon will literally be a dragon, who likes to breath fire - in your face.

"I am Calypso, and I thank you for playing Twisted Metal".

I wish I had my own TARDIS(the ship/phonebooth from Doctor Who).

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted, but you don't know how to control it and are forever lost in time and space as a result.

I wish to know the exact value of Pi.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Granted but its all you'll ever know, thus severly limiting your own free will.

I was I had kick-a$$ skills with a sword.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Granted,you are so awesome with swords that you go to fight in a battle,just to got shot down by a gun.

I wish I could read in minds.

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Granted, but you can't choose exactly whose minds you read, and when you go into a place with loots of people, your mind explodes from too many thoughts.

I wish I could see the future.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted, but you only get to see one second into the future and it only happens once.

I wish I could nuke all of the pony haters without hurting the pony fans.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wish granted, but you die in the inferno as well, since you weren't a hardcore enough pony fan.

I wish my computer was finally fixed. :(
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
Granted,but as you take it back to your home,you accidentally drop it,so it needs to be repaired again!

I wish i could beat Chuck Norris with using only one of my fingers.