The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ToonWorld Roleplay

Nick22 · 834 · 59577

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
you can start now if you want. just brings bugs in, have him pop up near the tennis courts and have him come on over..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Your welcome. also CM, the poers of the characters should be limited, to make it fair. which is why overpowered characters like Superman will not be used.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Jittery's back with us, so we can finally have that last tennis match :)  Nice work guys..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
He he. Yeah, bout time we got that finished :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well we all have real life concerns, so harm done. we'll finish the match in a few posts and carry in from there..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
& go to the next location then once the tennis is over?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the next location will be after the third event.. we still have a treasure hunt and a race t go before we head to the next location.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, here is what each team is looking for in the next event:
 The Scoobys: a scooby bobblehead, A Woody Woodepecker doll, a magnifying glass, A songbook signed by Dixie A menu from Winnies resteraunt, a jagsaw puzzle from the first Laffalympics a copy of Bugs Bunny's Oscar, and a Copy of one of Stripetail's staffs

The Yogis: A Cindy Bear Umbrella, one of Ranger smith's old uniforms, Huckberry Hounds Sheriff badge, A golden ring of energy, a picnic basket, Sonic and Knuckles wanted poster, one of Bobos bowties, and red homing shell

The Droopys; A Droopy Dog comic, 2 dragon coins, Wally Gator notepad car figurine of gary, Tweety watch, Donald Duck license plate, Jake Long t-shirt , a Toadette trophy, and a Super mario movie poster

The Rottens:
Figurine of the Dread baron, Bluto as Superman comic trip, Muttley family album, Yosemite Sam Gunbekt, 3 petrified souls, empty "dIP' container, a poster from Siam, and videos from the two RR wins in the first Laffalympics ( New York-Turkey, and Morooco_Washington DC).
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagwa,_the_Chinese_Siamese_Cat

I was wondering if I could bring in Sagwa, Sheegwa, and Dongwa the kittens from this cartoon?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Certainly, you can bring them in.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I remember watching that show on pbs years ago.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I saw bits and pieces of it when it was on..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Found the intro to Sagwa, for those interested.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2cvyOnEsJw  if nothing else it'll show those interested what the characters look like.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks Kor, that helps.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Swaga!? Man I loved that show when I was little! I had nearly forgot about it, however the name rang a bell within my mind and triggered old memeroies! <3 Sigh the good all days, where I still watched tv. But now I no longer do, since most of the good shows were taken off air.  <_<
Man who knew being 13 sucks, besides that the internet works better than it did before. And better video games, graphics, music, and recieving newly earned privileges... I still think being 5 was funner when it came to television. D:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
actually folks, at each locations there will be 4 events, in keeping with how the original games went..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This just so people don't confused when it comes to Shade, since she's new and all. Plus I bet most of you know what the other characters look like...
Shade(without helmet):

Shade with all her armour:

However the rest are easier to remember, I had only posted Shade since she is fairly new character.