The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5639 · 249224

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can kill him later Dulcy smirked as the thee girls walked onward
 Woody and winniw tooka break and decided to see what they could buy at the vendors Scooby had given them a couple hundred dollars, which , at the prices of this town, would buy a lot of food and clothes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Purple, just my color," Miss Kitty smiled, looking at the recently-purchased dress.

"Thanks," she smiled to Dixie, "How can I repay you?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm not sure, you'll just have to think of something..Dixie smiled at her " you gals look get wearing them by the way, its almost as if you were in a music group!" she laughed.
 Well you two are at least.. Tigress said. I'm in no condition to tour or anything..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bowson watched the vendor leave as he ate what he had in his hand.  "Things here must be very cheap." He said to himself before he finished eating what he had and went on his way.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Excuse me sir' said a man dressed in a Ranger couniform " Have you seen a bear named Yogi around here/ i used to run the park hes from and i justgot rehired to run the park.. tentatively of course.. Ranger smith ast your service.." the ranger nodded at Bowson..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bowson stopped to listen to the ranger.  He shook his head after listening to the ranger.  "I've not heard of a Yogi, sorry." He said, leaving out he was new to the world.  

Hearing what had been said, or most of it, Gary walked up closer from where he was.  

"Excuse me, did you say Yogi?" Gary asked.  

Bowson turned to Gary, "Yes, Ranger Smith is looking for a bear named Yogi." Bowson said to Gary, "Do you know him?" He asked.

Gary nodded, "Yes, he is competing in the laff-a-lympics with Booboo and his other friends.  The original teams were put back together with a new team named the Droopy Dawgs.  It's being backed by a rich person." Gary said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats all very well and good, but those games would have to make bilions for things to improve, the only reason i've been tentatively hired is due to government intervention.. ranger smith said.. hmm.. sas i recall yogis team was the yahooeys back in the day.. i'llgo look for them.. thanks gary..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'So, it might sound like a bit of a dumb question,' Glacia began to say, as she walked with the other two, 'but... where exactly does one go to buy a pair of wings? Or at least, some sort of device that allows one sustained flight?'

It is innevitable that there's a shop called "Wings R us" or something around here, she thought. This place is just weird enough already for my tastes, I hope I'm proven wrong.

Incendia had disapeared from the streets. He may have not been the sharpest tool in the proverbial toolbox, nor the most sane... but even he had the smarts to stay low after stealing someones... er... pants.

He decided to leave both the wallet and pants behind. To him, the satisfaction had been stealing them in the first place, not spoiling himself with his new found riches. It possibly helped that the wallet only contain about five bucks. Glacia had given him much more than that.

So he did the right (well, someone nice) thing and left the wallet and pants on the sidewalk, with a sign that said "for man who is missing pants, sorry", complete with a little smiley face... and then he wandered into the market district, looking for adventure.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is a very good question, and to be honest I have no idea' Samia said " Lets see if there is anything for winged creatures like birds bats and the like,..." Excuse me sir?' She asked a nearby vendor ' we're looking for someplace to clean our wings..
_ Dragons in flight ints near the harbor , on the other side of town..they might have prosthtics in too come to thing of it.. came the reply.. " its on BaIg Bad Wolf Drive..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The different teams are staying at different hotels.  He may be at the one the Yogi team are staying at, or at the stadium if he's in any of the events today." Gary said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you Gentlemen" Smith replied tipping his cap...and began heading off..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you need the addresses to any of those locations?" Gary asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yeah, if you have theM. smith replied turning back..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gary took out a pen and a pocket pad of paper.  on the top he wrote down the name and address of where the events were being held and underneath that the name and address of the hotel yogi's team was staying at.  

"Here." he said and tore the piece of paper off to off it to Ranger Smith.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thank you very much, I'll be happy to tell Ygi of my good fortune.. sure I've had my problems with Yogi over the years, but hes ultimately a decent fellow.. when I lost my job he was devastated.. Smith said.. "while the park won't be open again for awhile.. theres no t enough money in the budget for it, just enough to hire me and a few other rangers to oversee it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds bad.   I can give some gold if that would help any." Bowson said, not sure if it would but it sounded like things were bad here and if things were cheap as they were here maybe some gold could help.

"Maybe some of the money from these games could help the park." Gary said.  "Having one more park open would be good and would help some folks to feel better and be able to visit it again."

"Yea, parks can be great." Bowson said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good idea Dixie," Miss Kitty smiled.

"Groups typically have similar outfits, so it'll work out just perfectly!" She went quickly into a changing room.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well its going to take a lot of money, unfortunately.. heck yogis team would have to win the whole thing probably.. ranger smith suddenly brightened.. how are they doing right now?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The games just started.  Last I heard they are still playing the tennis matches." Gary said as he rubbed his head and tried to remember.

"I can give you a few gold coins if it would help your salarie." Bowson said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets see now, gold coins aere worth a lot of money now, so i'll take what you can spare.. ah i see they're in second at the moment.. not bad, but theres getting a be qite a gap between them and the scoobies.. like old times.. they couldn't catch scooby and his team not msatter how hard they tried' ranger smith shrugged.. ' who do i go see about becoming a mascot for the team? He asked..
_
_
I'll be in after you' Dixie called, looking at Tigress with friendly affection. " you  look great Tigress. Thanks.. yioou don't mind I bring the baby over to visit after shes born?
- Tihgress! you don't even need to ask! of course you can bring the baby..Dixie smiled, hugging her friend.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: