The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5639 · 249528

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"HA! SCORE!!!!!!! BEAT THAT SHADE!!!!" Knuckles said rather too loudly. The score right now was on matchpoint and whoever scored next would win.
"As you wish." Shade replied in an monotone voice. And served the ball, though she had hit the ball too hard. And it never stood a chance when it hit the ground, and was completely crashed from the impact.
Knuckles had been too busy looking at the crater itself. And not enough time to see where it landed. He didn't know....
That.
Shade.
Had.
Won.....
Again.....

"NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!! I LOST 48 TIMES!?"

(A/N)

I really have to limit my posts now.  :blink:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
these marches don't count yogi pointed out. " We've already had  the singles play. the next event will be a treasure hunt.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty and Tiger got into the bleachers, waiting for Dixie's match to start.

"You can take her down Dixie!" Kitty screamed.

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
When Glacia finally woke up... having fallen asleep in the locker room... she found her brother Incendia staring with a little grin on his face.

'Were you poking me all this time?' Glacia asked her brother.

'No. Maybe... possibly?'

'Is my match on yet?' Glacia asked, ignoring her brothers answer.

'It's on... right now.'

She arched a brow. 'Like... right now?'

'Yep, right now, as in the well known saying: my house is on fire right now.'

'Your poetic ability to form words never ceases to amaze me... wait, oh no... I'm late?'

'More late than a pinball to an all-night pinball party.' Incendia hadn't much time to say this, for he was shortly after being dragged by his hand with his sister out the locker room and down the hall.

Glacia grumbled and groaned. 'Argh, I'm going to be late... again! What a terrbile impression I'll make! Why did you let me sleep in?'

'Hey, not fair! I was poking you for ten minutes!'

'Alright, I'm ready to rock... I think. Where's my racquet?'

Incendia handed her the racquet. 'Here you go!'

'Where did you-'

'Don't ask...'

And then her brother pushed her out the door into the stadium, where she immediately tripped on her own feet and hit the ground face first.

'Ow. I hope no-one saw that,' she said, rubbing her nose.

Incendia, meanwhile, dusted his hands. 'Well, that's dealt with. Now to find Dulcy and Samia,' he said with a smile on his face that would make Charlie Brown cry, when he wasn't already crying... that is.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Eh? A treasure hunt? Sounds like my type of game!" Rouge said cheerfully while looking at Yogi.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Treausre hunt, eh?" Bugs sighed. "I think I'll sit dis one out, never was good at findin stuff anyway."

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
( Umm.. JD(JitteryDragon) the tennis match was just some random filler, where my characters. Knuckles and Shade were just playing tennis, so it wasn't really part of the story. Just some filler I made for since I made them play earlier.)

"Bugs you're looking at the finest treasure huntress in all of Mobius!(Sonic's home planet.) I have sucessfully stole more than 300 million dollors worth of jewels, in less than one month! With the help of Shadow of course!" the snow white bat boasted, about her adventure as an infamous mobian.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Nah, I'm nod interested in money, seeing as I gots a LOT of dough, being da huge supastar I am." Bigs told her.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well, it's not just for the money.." She said as she imagined a certain somebody, but quickly put the thought away. "I'm also in it for the jewels! Heck, I'm in it so I can rob the nearest jewelery store. And win a thousand of dollors while I'm at it." she beamed at the though of stealing another gem to add to her collection.

With the other million of jewels in her apartment in which was built, within 'Club Rouge' in which she made a couple of bucks there. And what she meant by a    'couple of bucks' she meant 3 grand every month. Which raised the question why she had the need to steal jewels remains a mystery.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie smiled as Glacia came up to her " I was wondering where you were Glacia " She said shaking Glacias claw " This is the last match Glacia I win this, I win the whole shebang. You win, well we'll play a championship match later tonight.. Good luck.. you can serve first.
_ Dulcy waved at Incedia " hey Incedia! Over here' she waved from the dawgs bench ' Where hsave you guys been? Samia and I joined the team, we're teammates now..She grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy, Gary and Wally walked over to the Dawgz bench from looking at the list of the current and upcoming events.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi I'm Dulcy " Daulcy said Coming up to them "This is Samia " We just joined your team" The girls smiled " Hope you guys don't mind us joining, we canb Incedia and Glacia do well anbd figured hety we might as well sign uop to.." Dulcy said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Glad to have you on the team." Droopy said .  

"Yea, always nice to have more on the team. "  Wally said smiling.  "You folks been here long?" He asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We've been here for the last couple days at least Samia replied ' We'll have to wait until the third event to get involved, I think thats how the rules go for new members you have to wait out an event.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess to give you time to get to know everyone and how some things work." Wally said.  "Unless there are other reasons." He said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be part of it, but mostly we just want to watch for now, before we get into an event.. being able to fly would be a big advantage I'd think " Samia said. "Of course I'd imagine they'd put things in place so its not TOO much of an advantage..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
'Oh, I think you'll be fine,' Incendia said to Samia. 'I can fly, too... and they haven't said a thing about that yet. I hope they don't, because I have awesome plans for my wingies... er... I mean, wings.'

He gave a little salute. 'Glad ta have you both aboard,' he continued. 'Um... I'm very looking forward to... uh... let me rephrase that.' Incendia took a long deep breath and tried again. 'Looking forward to working together... and stuff.'

He blushed, and went quiet. Drat, he thought, my charming charms have failed me again. maybe I should have worn perfume... or glasses... chicks dig glasses.

Meanwhile, somewhere slightly sane.

Glacia exchanged a good strong handshake with Dixie. 'Let's do this.'

She took her fist ball and played the serve. It probably didn't help she was still half asleep. She really needed a shower, or a bucket of water over the head... why hadn't her brother done something like that? The only time he DOESN'T do something along those lines, and she would have actually appreciated it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
iDixie returned the serve easily, and quickly began taking control of the set. She broke Glacia twice before the dragoness started shaking the cobwebs out, and Dixie was playing with confidence.Its nit good to fall into a hole against a confident playr\er and that is what Dixie was at the moment. She Now served trying to take a commanding 4-0 lead in the first set. Dixie whipped a shot in the middle of the box.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Bugs watched the game of tennis go down as he sat on a nearby bench to relax.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So which of the two of us do you like more incedia? Samia smirked "which reminds me i got a package for your sister but its not supposed to arrive until noon, or thereabouts.. so  about 45 minutes or so.."
_
you are quite the charmer my young friend Dulcy smirked.. "Well, you're giving it a shot at least..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: